SASS Wire Forum

Prayers up for T L == Update #3 = Terry is home = 7/27

Wolf Wind-Walker #36748

While at work this evening I got a call from Jewel that Dixie had called her and told her they had taken TL -to the hospital today, about 3PM......maybe a stroke or got poisioning from bug spray....side of face and hand was numb and hard swallowing.....they will do catscan and other tests tomorrow......

So Prayers up from the Wolf's for a quick recovery and peace for Terry, Dixie, and friends and family......

Will keep you posted..........regards...Wolf & Jewel

Update=1:00Pm 7/26/2011 == Ok - Jewel and I just got back form the Hospital....visited with TL & Dixie then went to lunch with Dixie while they did an MRI on Terry............

Terry is doing well......seems it was a minor stroke....at this point = he has full use of his hands and feet....and the only thing that is still lingering is the left side of his face and neck....which he can feel "touch" but it is lacking muscle control which causes him to have dificulity swallowing and his speech sounds kinda horse....

TL is in good spirits and when he got back from his MRI he partook of a good lunch of turkey and rice and brocoli..( brocoli, which he does not like == but he was starved - so he ate it all)and topped it off with pudding and milk..

Dixie doing well also........she appreciates all their friends calling......the thoughts and prayers.....

She is asking now for folks = not to call = as she has been on the phone alot and could use some rest............

Doctor will get all the info and be back to counsult with them at 6:00PM this evening.....hopefully they will be able to figure out "WHY" it happened.........

Dixie will post news later tonight after the meeting with the Doctor..........

I will keep you posted as I get more info...........thanks for all the prayers and thoughts from their friends...CAS "is" about the people................be well.....Wolf & Jewel

Update #2 11:35Pm 7/26

Just got home from work and Jewel had called me several hours ago and told me.....Doctor did not have all the results back yet, and would get with TL tomorrow....and the Terry was doing good and "MAY" be able to come home tomorrow.......so that is the latest so far..(and all I can remember this late, sorry)..

So night all..........Regards...........Wolf

Update #3 Terry is home = 7/27

Jewel and I just came from visiting TL & Dixie........

TL came home from the Hospital this morning after hitting the Pharmacy for new meds.....Doctors thought that the vomiting caused a "slow stroke" and that the MRI did not show any problems....he needs to rest for a week..(so he is asking me "do we shoot in two weeks"?) = so what do you thnk he is thinking about>>>>??? == and then he will need to do physical thearapy for his face muscles....he does get dizzy after standing up from sitting, but he is getting around well and is in good spirits........Dixie said they are getting back to "normal"......of course for those of us who know them......they have never been "normal"....... ;):o:D:PB):wub:

Best regards......Wolf

I sure hope that the tests are negative. My favorite folks to shoot with is Dixie and TL. So Dixie, if you read this, know I am saying a prayer for Terry and will until I hear he is fine.

While at work this evening I got a call from Jewel that Dixie had called her and told her they had taken TL -to the hospital today, about 3PM......maybe a stroke or got poisioning from bug spray....side of face and hand was numb and hard swallowing.....they will do catscan and other tests tomorrow......

So Prayers up from the Wolf's for a quick recovery and peace for Terry, Dixie, and friends and family......

Will keep you posted..........regards...Wolf & Jewel

TL as in Texas Lizard?? If so please send me a address.. I am gong to see him..

I sure hope that the tests are negative. My favorite folks to shoot with is Dixie and TL. So Dixie, if you read this, know I am saying a prayer for Terry and will until I hear he is fine.

Howdy.. is this my TL??? The guy who gave me my badge holder? He is so cool.. where is he.. i want to go see him .. I do not know his wife.. but I am sure she is special since he is such a nice guy.. Deja.

Deja....not Texas Lizard.........just "TL"............Terry Miller - partner with Jim Bowie of the Cowboys and Indians Store in CA..............now residing in St. George Utah. Wife is Dixie Bell........... been around CAS a long time and helped a LOT of folks...........

Regards.......Wolf

Prayers up from Texas for Healing.Prayers for him and his family and friends,

I do not know TL personally but I have shot on the same posse as Dixie and talked to her on many occasions, most recently at this year's Utah State Shoot. She has always been extremely gracious and kind to me, and her patience and help is one of the reasons I am still even shooting in CAS. I hope the best for her and her family and that TL is all right and will be back home very quickly.

I hope someone can post here let us know how he's doing.

Best wishes Dixie!

ST

"Not always Sweet but nearly always Trouble"

Two of the nicest people and toughest competitors in SASS. TL and Dixie have always been eager to share what they know with me and encourage me to do better. Terry, I'm saddened to learn of your challenge and I pray that you and Dixie find the grace to overcome this time and trouble. You and your family are in my daily prayers.

Get well TL!!!!

Ol' #4

TL I am praying for ya pard. I am asking our Lord for complete healing and a quick return to full health.

Dixie, prayers up for you too, I know that the Lord will grant you compassion and mercy as you deal with this.

For the both of you prayers up that we meet again down the trail and share another time or two.

Respectfully

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Archived