SASS Wire Forum

Korupt Karl-UPDATE ON KAY

Korupt Karl

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a quick update on Kay. I know that from the shoot there are many of you praying and asked to be kept up to date and since it will be tough to call everyone I thought I would post an update. The surgeon read the MRI and other tests and will do exploratory tomorrow, so we don't know much more than we did. With ovarion and colon cancer at the head of the list we still remain optomistic. As Kay says" I'll deal with reality when it's here". I'll update as I know more and thank you all.

KK

Karl, hope the results of the tests turn out well. You and your wife are in my thoughts.

LORD GOD you know my heart, i plead with you as the Great Physician to touch Kay with your healing hand, May the Comforter wrap Karl with your peace as only you can give. Give them both strength and courage and may they feel your presence in the coming days. Most of all dear Lord I plead that your will be done. again I plead these things in the Holy Most High name of Jesus Christ. amen and amen.

Be strong, take it day by day, have a positive attitude. You both are being tested. I believe that ya'all will do fine. Modern medicine can do wonders.

I'm a two time survivor 4 years now. I believe in both of you and your family including SASS family.

Best Regards,

Bull McFearson

Prayer up from us.

Lefty and Kay

PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS, Ruger Ray and Fancy Free Spirit

UPDATE: MAY 24. We were supposed to have test results yesterday, but have been told it will be another week. This is so wrong. Kay has a good attitude about this, and now has to endure another week of wondering and not knowing. THank you for your continued support.

KK

Karl:

You & Kay are in our prayers.

We're hoping the Good Lord sends some Grace her way & positive things result.

--Dakota & the Dawg

LORD, may the Comforter wrap Kay and KK in his loving arms, give them peace. in Jesus's holy name, amen

Prayers up for K.K. and Miss Kay.

I just want to say to all THANK YOU, THANK YOU....your support means so much. I've seen how the members of this great sport rally around those during difficult times. You were there for me a short 6 mths ago in my time of need and now you are there for my wife. The power of prayer is strong and I know it works....thank you again. When people talk about what they love in this sport......#1 is the people and you continue to demonstate why.

Thank you

KK

I just want to say to all THANK YOU, THANK YOU....your support means so much. I've seen how the members of this great sport rally around those during difficult times. You were there for me a short 6 mths ago in my time of need and now you are there for my wife. The power of prayer is strong and I know it works....thank you again. When people talk about what they love in this sport......#1 is the people and you continue to demonstate why.

Thank you

KK

I was gonna make a smart ass comment, but, well, gosh should I?

Really!!!

It is hard to say somethin smart-ass after KK's post.

As with Ruthless & DJ, prayers continue to go out for Kay & KK.

We're sending a lot of positive thought your way.

-Dakota & the Dawg

Oh dog, I learned from the master himself (Kk). I could really do it!

Go ahead Doc....give it to me.

KK

Greetings Karl & Kay,

I will continue to remember y'all in my thoughts & prayers. Walk this jouney one step at a time and one day at a time. Sometimes even delays and setbacks can work to your favor. Keep the faith.

Vaya con Dios, Keystone

P.S. Karl,sorry I won't have a opportunity to finally meet you this weekend. I'll try to keep Widder in check. Happy Trials!

Archived