SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2011

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate I missed the memebers only match but had a great little vacation with my wife and kids. Sounds like the Ruger challenge and Ambush both are coming along nicely.

got to say I'm right proud the club gave Drake a little sumthin but ya know for all that pard does for the club it can't be nearly enuff.

Want to raise my glass to the man and say SALUTE!!

Thanks Drake. :D

(Blue Wolf? Dang! They'll let anybody in here. :P )

Barkeep,The food was great. Finally got my knee and shoulder working good It felt good to be back shooting . Done pretty fair this weekend. Except for a couple of train wrecks , even de-railed the caboose once .Have a safe trip and see ya next month. LSC

Thanks Lickskillet, it is a once in a lifetime trip that with everything going on I have not even had a chance to think about yet. Business has been absoloutely crazy with the tornado damage. The plaque and mirror that you made Drake was absoloutely gorgeous you are truly talented!

Here is a partial list of some of the free door prizes for shooters in the Ruger Rimfire Challenge:

(2) Ruger MkIII pistols

(2) Ruger 10-22 Rifles

(10,000 rounds) Federal .22 Ammunition

(2) Dura Seal Reactive Targets

(1) Surefire Flash light

(10) Sierra Bullets Hats and Shirts

(1) Voquartsen TG 2000 Trigger Pack (for 10/22)

(5) Hogue stocks (for 10/22's)

(3) Hiviz sights $45.00 Certificates

(2) 65% off Burris Optics Certificates

(1) Nikon Pro-Staff 3-9x40 Rimfire Scope

37 days until the fun begins, let's cowboy up and show them who's boss!

Anyone coming to Griffin, Ga. annual this weekend? I'll be there on posse 1. MT

I'm afraid it's going to be too HOT for me this weekend. 96 degrees. Sorry I'm going to miss it. Griffin puts on a good shoot.

Badlands Bob

To hot to shoot? Why popcorn doesn't pop at 96 so surely you won't. :P:lol::lol:

I'm gathering a couple of tents today for the small shoot I put on in Sheffield, Al. Those and plenty of water. Ya'll watch that heat! ;)

I don't have ac in my car and the ride home from work, bout 1hr 15 mins, can be ruff when it hits 100 outside. Should say I don't want ac in my car but sure want it working in the house when I'm ready for bed.

Ya'll would freeze to death out here in Oregon.....

...it may very well be all the way up to 70 degrees now.... was a little cooler than that this morning when the shoot started at Battle of Rogue River....

...Long Jim, Antiety, Flint, Ms. Maggie, Ms. Mary Matilda, Allie Mo, and I are some of the Saloonatics (ACS) at this shoot.

Well today is reloading day. I'm spending the whole day in the basement reloading bullets. I've already got 1,000 38 specials done. Now on to 9mm. It's a lot more fun shooting them than reloading them. When I win the lottery, I'm gonna hire someone to do my reloading for me.

I think I'll take a nap.

Camping is getting expensive--------a leaking commode(new carpet) then at 2:00 a.m. a storm arrived and the wind destroyed my awning. I wasn't about to go out in the lightning and hail,wind and rain to take down an awning. Let 'er rip, I say. And she did. We were so disgusted with the whose mess we packed up after the evening meal with the camping club Sat. night and left and came home.

HOME SWEET HOME

LSC---Ole' BMC won't budge off of that mountain he lives on. Set in his ways. Says Mama won't let him leave home. Says it ain't that he's hen pecked--he just has barn yard ways. :lol::lol::lol:

:D :D :D

You missed a good one. It was hot though. It was fast, with fast, fast shooters. I was awed at the speed they shot at. BlueJeans got "Spirit of the Game" from our posse. MT

When you pulled into Griffin, you pulled into a nest of speed demons. I don't know what them fellars eat down there but it must be working. Doc Holliday's Immortals take their shootin' seriously. Congrats to Blue Jeans on her Spirit of the Game award.

I just want to know.......Well I hear tell........Ah........OK, here goes cause I just can't imagine but how do ya two-step with a............I don't know about this. Well.....ya see ol' LSC done started two-stepping with cupcake. Now I need to explain the best I can but this here ain't no ordinary cupcake now mind ya. Oh yes it is the two legged kind with a mustache, short dark hair, sideburns, and goes by another moniker. Now I was just wandering if what I hear tell is the truth or maybe a little stretch of some sort of midget thing. Maybe ol' LSC can tell it better than me. So come on we're all sitting and waitng. Or is it a secret til Ambush? Maybe y'all put on a show at Ambush? Ah, come on LSC fill us'ns in ........do tell.

Now Blue Wolf ya done went and got dem wires all crossed up, dats why i gave you dat electrical tester where you wouldn't get yerself lectracuted.Dat there cupcake was a pretty little filly down from New Jersey i wuz a dancing with. Thats my story and i'm sticking to it. she will be back down for Ambush. Gonna have to work ya extra hard on work day this weekend for posting this.Ain't done this much explaining since i runned my last house keeper off.Will be finishing up the last of the stages with crusher run gravel.Every things looking great for Ambush this year. Just ain't getting here soon enough. LSC

Now Blue Wolf ya done went and got dem wires all crossed up, dats why i gave you dat electrical tester where you wouldn't get yerself lectracuted.Dat there cupcake was a pretty little filly down from New Jersey i wuz a dancing with. Thats my story and i'm sticking to it. she will be back down for Ambush. Gonna have to work ya extra hard on work day this weekend for posting this.Ain't done this much explaining since i runned my last house keeper off.Will be finishing up the last of the stages with crusher run gravel.Every things looking great for Ambush this year. Just ain't getting here soon enough. LSC

So that's why he wanted that sewing machine?

When you pulled into Griffin, you pulled into a nest of speed demons. I don't know what them fellars eat down there but it must be working. Doc Holliday's Immortals take their shootin' seriously. Congrats to Blue Jeans on her Spirit of the Game award.

Still managed to come in 17th overall. MT

Ambush is one of my favorite shoots. Daybreaker and I will be there for the all the action--and there will be plenty!Cassalong Hopidy

So that's why he wanted that sewing machine?

Charlie,

I guess ol' LSC is going to start mending things with that sewing machine. Let's see maybe he'll start mending his britches from dancing. I hear tell that they kinda ripped with all that dancing seems ol' cupcake has two right err was that left feet..... well doesn't matter ol' LSC can't dance no way according to his friend err pal err whatever says all he does is the splits and something bout midgets. Well my memory never was real good .........guess all those times I fell off the ponies did it.

Oh..........maybe he's going to make him a dance outfit kinda like a shooting outfit only different............maybe no legs to hinder them splits. Well I better go for now. I got to get ready for Ambush.

BW

CC, Are ya sure the commode was leaking or was it just not short enough for the midgets to hit it standing up. HE...HE....HE...SEWING MACHINE, Heck i done almost forgot bout that.May have to make myself one of them Electric Horsemen outfits for AMBUSH.Need to make a trip to Ga.Will call ya later.

Uncle Frank has just about got the 22 range ready for the RUGER RIMFIRE CHALLENGE JULY 16 at Cavern Cove. Hope to see a lot of yall there. LSC

Yep Blue Wolf ya done fell an bumped your head too many times falling off dem ponies,I tried to tell the guy at Walmart to quit un-plugging tha dang thing.HA..HA.. LSC

Quigley, Looks like we gonna have to start closing and locking the back door where Blue Wolf can't get in.Least that way he will have to use the front door and we can keep an eye on him that way. LSC

Boy, It's beginning to heat up. When they are on someone else by golly they are not on me. Ha. LSC, my commode was leaking from the bottom. When I miss, I hit the wall. Now I have been known to miss and hit the sink but that was in my younger days.

Good to see you posting again. Tell DD I said hello. Give her my best regards.

CC

Boy, It's beginning to heat up. When they are on someone else by golly they are not on me. Ha. LSC, my commode was leaking from the bottom. When I miss, I hit the wall. Now I have been known to miss and hit the sink but that was in my younger days.

Good to see you posting again. Tell DD I said hello. Give her my best regards.

CC

Well, Charlie it's your story tell it like you want to. I'll tell Deb ya said hey. Now, back to the real story..........Ambush is going to be great the best shoot this side of anywhere..........LSC is fixing commodes now but only is qualified to work on the one holers...............Quigley has offered to train him on two holers. Something bout a grass dress .................I hear tell was required............. I have a picture if I can find it of one of the Lickskillet Chicks....You know Knife Maker had the Knifettes and I have the Wolfettes now LSC has the Lickskillet Chicks. Boy Howdy if I could just find that pic of Q......the original Lickskillet Chick. Stay tune some more story to come.

BW

I can't wait to hear these stories.

Lord God Almighty!!! :o What have we done - lettin' Blue Wolf and Lickskillet Charlie into this thread? :blink:

That back door was supposed to have been locked last month and kept that way. And we put a guard on the front door so's to keep the common riff-raff out. Oh - wait a minute - we is the common riff-raff :blush: !! Well, anyway, Lawman Mark had real specific instructions 'bout keepin' undesirables outta this here thread. No, that ain't gonna work either...... :P

Dang it, I guess they're here to stay - next thing you know, they'll want to come to Ambush! There goes the neighborhood! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oops #1!

Oops #2!

Oops #3!

Bama musta got real excited!! :lol::lol::lol:

The infamous quadrupple tap!! :unsure::lol::lol::lol:

LAWMAN MARK was taking a nap and Quigley was asleep on guard duty again, He must have eaten too much of that Chess cake again.Das how we slipped in.BLACK WATER i believe all this talk about AMBUSH is what got BAMA RED all excited.BTW Bama hows it going with the knee any word yet. LSC

Archived