SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2011

I have seen OKB shoot and he doesn't have a snowball chance in coming in last place. He shoots too good. I will take Bama Red for ten. (he might resort to cheating--it all depends on how bad he wants last place) If I shoot one stage and don't finish I do believe I have A SHOT AT LAST PLACE.

Now Charlie,

Ya know the rules to be a legit last place finish. Ya have to shoot all ten stages. ;) Ya can't game it by not shootin it. :D BTW I was only funnin too ya champeen midget wrassler ;)

Quigley,

I figured ya had all that done. Oh, I forgot y been busy makin a new grass skirt :lol:

BW

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dang,BW, I wuz gonna cheat. :o

Now I been wonderin where that Ima Darlin was and now she dun popped into the Saloon. Glad to know ya still with us. Ya know every time I watch True Grit and see Mattie I think of you. Course ya do smile a buch more than she does and ya know to pull the hammer all the way back without being reminded.

Now Blue Wolf, bless him, don't remember that all the time and we have to chastize him a little when he turns the gun a bit to look down the barrel and see whats wrong.

Oh by the way BW, my grass skirt got run over by the lawn mower and it's now a bikini. Now I hope ya can't get that image out of ya head when ya lay down to sleep. :P:lol::lol:

DANGIT QUIGLEY!! :angry::angry::angry:

Now I gotta' get my brain washed, (and maybe bleached!) to get the picture outa' my head!! :angry::lol:

You show up in that thing an' BW is liable to gouge out his eyeballs! :ph34r::unsure:

You cut that out!!

Hey Quigley,I heard OL BW was trying out for the COWBOY RED NECK OLYMPICS this year.Instead of the Javelin throw,it's now called the COWBOY SHOTGUN THROW. See here's how it works,At the beep ya fire 2 rounds then ya throw yer shotgun down range,now it has to stick in the ground to count. Could this be something you're considering as a side match this year at AMBUSH. Will have to confirm rules with BW tho. LSC

------------------------------------------and -----------------------after you toss the shotgun you have to toss one of the midgets what's been up at CC's place 'rasslin. But fer gosh sakes don't pick little Bertha. She's the heavy weight of the whole crowd. Now the midget does not have to stick up in the ground. It just wouldn't be right. :lol::lol::lol:

DAGGUM Glad ya warned me BWD, I turned on my chi which interrupts my mind's eye from developing a pic of what I was reading. I owe you one. Ol' Quig trying to develope a new category Faux Bikini Duelist Extrodinaire. I see it now coming to a match near ya. Only a person category though cause Quigley the only one I know that would dress like that. Uh well on second thought I can think of a few that might.

Now let me tell y'all bout LSC and his midget injun woman he hokked up with. Seems one night LSC was out gazing (let's say) and he saw this midget injun woman with a trumpfunatorbifunator. Now Ol' LSC hasn't ever seen such. So he is bamfazzled and bumfuzzled and he has to see more well they take off walking down the road with a jug of Quigley's best and some of CC's margarita's. It was five days and some thirteen hours before he showed back up. He looked plumb awful and was grinning ear to ear. Well needless to say he ain't been quite right to yet.

CC, if'in ya can come up with a nice donation to the cause those rules might could be reconstructed per say. ;);)

BW

BW, LSC told me a tale of some resemblance ta' that one. I reckon you have verified the incident if not the whole story.... :lol::lol:

Quigley has a habit of swimmin' agains the current if you know what I mean. We all gotta' be on guard for any "moments" he might instigate!!

Reckon if I can get this motorcycle finished I'll get ta' shoot with y'all this weekend, but just in case, y'all that can, saddle up an' ride with LSC up ta' Wartrace this Saturday. That way if I get stuck workin' Sunday we can all get a look at each other for the first time in a while. :unsure:

BWD,Hey ya notice ol BW is getting like the JEFFERSONS ,He's "moving on up" wif dem fine and fancy words.Heck i still ain't figgered out dat conbobbleheaded one yet.Surely he ain't refering to one of CC's midgets was he.Well back to da rattler juice for now ,Hick-UP.......See yall saturday.How much longer till AMBUSH. LSC

Hey BW,

I have an idea for a new sidematch for Ambush. It's called Shootin' Byou Blue Ducks. Rules are:

You must be standing on a raised platform.

Accidently (on purpose) shoot the first shotgun round in the air (someone will throw little blue rubber ducks up in the air so that they will fall on the shooter)

Shoot the second round at a metal target cut out in the shape of a duck (painted blue)

After two rounds of this close the shotgun and toss it at a hoola hoop that is placed on the ground (in play sand).

The object is to stick the barrels in the ground.

The winner of the stage is the shooter who sticks the barrels the deepest in the ground and who makes shooting the shotgun in the air look more like an accident. You know---that surprised look on one's face when he does something stupid like that. This is strickly hypothetical of course. Nobody I know has ever done that. :lol::lol::lol:

(

Quigley------------------------------NO.

CC,

I think ya been drinking those margaritas ya suppose to bring to Ambush. Now this is the way it goes:

1. Shoot the ducks with the rifle from sitting on a horse.

2. Throw the shotgun out of a two story window (open of course..............the shotgun; window can be closed)

3. Stick empty pistol up in dirt next to foot.

4. Wrassel midget injun woman (substitution allowed here if no midget injun woman found use CC in a dress) :lol: This will cause CC to find ya a midget injun woman fer sure. :ph34r:

5. Put guns away and drink all of CC's margaritas. When ya wake up start shootin the best match anywhere AMBUSH

Winner will be determined after all entry fee money is turned over to the appropriate official and all style will be taken into account.

Ya want to know who to give the entry fee to and how much. OK Me and it'll cost one time fee of $50.19 union. ;)

BW

Dang,BW, I wuz gonna cheat. :o

CC, you always cheat! ...shootin' that Outlaw category!!!!

Ok, I am going to be off of this thing for a week. Will be in Wyoming. IT IS OK TO DRINK ON MY TAB WHILE I AM GONE.

Thanks CC!!! Bottles, you heard the man!!! ...set 'em up!!!!!!!!

Middle of page 3, returning to a place of honor.

Any newcomers this year to "Ambush"? I have a couple returnees, and a new one from my area I talked into coming. MT

...whut's on the middle of page 3????

Well, I have returned and look what I did while I was away.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42r537c72f8/DSC05564.jpg

They had to take a forklift and put me up on ole' Keystone (the mule) I didn't ride very far. I am not up to it. I probably make my last trip out west but while I was there by golly I sat a horse er' a mule. I shot a few "dogs" and saw God's country. I even went up to where the Angles fly. Montana and Wyoming are two of the most beautiful places in the world, I do believe.

I will be in Alabama on the 15th. for the Ruger Steel Challenge. Ya'll come go with me.

Charlie

I couldn't agree with you more about Wyoming and Montana. I am privileged to hunt there now and again and always find the vistas breathtaking. Of course, I grew up in Colorado, so am naturally drawn back to the mountains. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Cassalong Hopidy

They had to take a forklift and put me up on ole' Keystone (the mule) I didn't ride very far. I am not up to it. I probably make my last trip out west but while I was there by golly I sat a horse er' a mule. I shot a few "dogs" and saw God's country. I even went up to where the Angles fly. Montana and Wyoming are two of the most beautiful places in the world, I do believe.

I will be in Alabama on the 15th. for the Ruger Steel Challenge. Ya'll come go with me.

Good to have you back CC. You look good sitting in a saddle. MT

CC... ...it appears that you are sitting tall in the saddle for sure....

...musta been the camera angle, huh!!!! <_<

Thanks, MT.

I had to go to my PAIN Dr. this morning. Made a sizeable down payment on a Mercedes.(sp) That's what happens to us older folks when we travel. Was it worth it? I don't know!!!!? I am not in pain NOW!!!!

How many days to go to AMBUSH? It's got to be just around the corner. Yeah,right,huh? :unsure:

The heat index here yesterday and today was supposedly 112o. Oughta be down a degree or two by Ambush! :lol:

The heat index here yesterday and today was supposedly 112o. Oughta be down a degree or two by Ambush! :lol:

We've had a few weeks of those temps in Indian Territory as well... ...hot ain't it!!!

God blessed us today with clouds and it cooled down to 85 or so... may have to put on a coat...

Bama Red,

I will be headed over your way Friday so please cool the place down before I get there. The humidyety (pronounce it that way)here is about 200%. It's so high when you breath through your nose you have to be careful you don't drown from the moisture that sticks to your nose hairs.

Discriptive but true. :lol::lol::lol:

I wanted to let ya'll know that I did more on my trip out west than just ride a mule. I practiced up on my roping just in case I needed to rope a calf for supper. (the fence post survived)

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42r537c72f8/DSC05544.jpg

Charlie, I'm gonna try to get out there Saturday for sure - don't know if I'll get out there Friday night or not.

MT, unless he's sittin' up on that mule, I don't think CC's got enough height on him to twirl no midgets. Must be some secret weapon he's plannin' for Ambush. :lol:

Archived