SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2011

OKB, Miss Mary Matilda just ain't old enough for that category!!!!!

I wuz wrong on the senior part.... ...fer sure....

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Staying up late tonight? :rolleyes: MT

...Marshal Troop, I'll have you know that the dog and I slept soundly all night. <_<

Hairtrigger Floyd is alive and well. Where have you been? I left you a message to call me when I was in Alabama?

Are you OK?

Soft, cuddly, and warmth. Who snored the loudest? :) MT

...the dog...

CC, doing fine just been extremley busy, as in 7 day's a week. Went to the range once and visited with Sidekick and TKD for a few. Tried to make it to the Ruger 22 shoot but by the time I got off it was to late. Haven't got to shoot since last Ambush. We sent in our money and forms and hope to be able to make it but if not I will come and visit.

Well I sure hope so. Don't forget about Wednesday night. Ya hear?

Found this all the way back on page 4.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42r537c72f8/1242-T.jpg

Just look what I bought today getting ready for the 22 shoot at Ambush.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42r537c72f8/1221-T1.jpg

Yep, couldn't decide which one I liked the best so I bought both of them. Ain't they cute?

Found this all the way back on page 4.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42r537c72f8/1242-T.jpg

Just look what I bought today getting ready for the 22 shoot at Ambush.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42r537c72f8/1221-T1.jpg

Yep, couldn't decide which one I liked the best so I bought both of them. Ain't they cute?

Thats semi-auto isn't it? Legal? MT

Yes, It is legal. The auto has two categories in the 22 shoot on Thursday.

The cowboy section requires two single action pistols and a lever action rifle. The limited requires a semiauto and one semiauto pistol. The open class requires a semiauto rifle with a scope or red dot and one semiauto pistol with scope or red dot.

This game is a hoot to shoot so come prepared.

CC

Yes, It is legal. The auto has two categories in the 22 shoot on Thursday.

The cowboy section requires two single action pistols and a lever action rifle. The limited requires a semiauto and one semiauto pistol. The open class requires a semiauto rifle with a scope or red dot and one semiauto pistol with scope or red dot.

This game is a hoot to shoot so come prepared.

CC

Sounds like it will be. Thanks, MT

Looky what I found. This could revolutionize cowboy shooting.

http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/products/Five-Fingers-Bormio-Mens.htm

Badlands Bob

I guess you could wear them in B-Weirdstern. But spurs are gonna be mighty uncomfortable with those. Hoping I am not stepping on any toes.

Cassalong Hopidy

Speaking of big feet. The big footed person in the middle wound up in Georgia at Cherokee Charlie's house and Silver Dollar Don dropped by so a deep discussion on Ambush ensued, the 22 shoot came up occasionally and the libations flowed freely before Miss Carol called down the stairs and said, "what's going on down there." Party's over. (but not before the Jack was gone) :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42r537c72f8/DSC05797.jpg

Post number 1000? Just hoping my entry made it in!!

Hi-Yo and Awaaaaaayyyy,

TMM

Speaking of big feet. The big footed person in the middle wound up in Georgia at Cherokee Charlie's house and Silver Dollar Don dropped by so a deep discussion on Ambush ensued, the 22 shoot came up occasionally and the libations flowed freely before Miss Carol called down the stairs and said, "what's going on down there." Party's over. (but not before the Jack was gone) :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42r537c72f8/DSC05797.jpg

Y'all suppose to be w$$king on some leather. Now y'all trying to game the .22 shoot and I ain't even there. Seems I'm going to have to keep an eye on y'all ............meeting outta town and all. CC how much fer a 1022? I feel a need fer speed on that there .22 thing. See y'all later

Blue Wolf

I thought you were my buddy! Besides, Cassalong Hopidy sounds "B". :) :) MT

I'm still your pard, Marshal--but I may have to help you with your costuming.

Cassalong Hopidy

I was thinking of a "B" Western Ape, after the Planet of the Ape movie. The apes take over you know! :) MT

Yep. Always liked those movies and I believe there is a new one coming out very soon. As for the footies, I have actually seen people in 5k races in them so somebody must like them.

CH

Yep. Always liked those movies and I believe there is a new one coming out very soon. As for the footies, I have actually seen people in 5k races in them so somebody must like them.

CH

New one starts today, we're going Sunday. BlueJeans loves these movies. She tells me that the originals were before her times, but caught them on re-runs on TV. I believe there was a TV series also.

So, are you going to get a pair of the shoes for "Ambush"? MT

New one starts today, we're going Sunday. BlueJeans loves these movies. She tells me that the originals were before her times, but caught them on re-runs on TV. I believe there was a TV series also.

So, are you going to get a pair of the shoes for "Ambush"? MT

I am with you and Blue Jeans on the movie, but I believe I'll stick with my regular boots and spurs for the Ambush. BTW, I bought the guns for it and am going to start shooting Classic Cowboy SOME later this year, probably not at Ambush since I already registered. Not that I am very fast, but that will certainly slow me down some.

CH

I am with you and Blue Jeans on the movie, but I believe I'll stick with my regular boots and spurs for the Ambush. BTW, I bought the guns for it and am going to start shooting Classic Cowboy SOME later this year, probably not at Ambush since I already registered. Not that I am very fast, but that will certainly slow me down some.

CH

Its not to late to change it, if you really want to change category. MT

There's not too many uncontested categories at Ambush. Tough competition.

I disagree! The midget tossing has been very controversial the last time, and still not resolved. Hard fast rules still need to be implemented, seeing some of the contestants resource used to win, place, or show. Also the midgets are wanting to unionize for better conditions, softer landing, tossers need to clip nails, etc. MT

I disagree! The midget tossing has been very controversial the last time, and still not resolved. Hard fast rules still need to be implemented, seeing some of the contestants resource used to win, place, or show. Also the midgets are wanting to unionize for better conditions, softer landing, tossers need to clip nails, etc. MT

UNIONIZE? If those midgets start that trash, we'll bring in Scab midgets.

WE WILL NOT UNIONIZE THE CONTESTANTS IN THE MIDGET TOSSIN' CONTEST. I HAVE SPOKEN. MY WORDS ARE WORDS OF IRON.

Archived