SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2011

I heard tell of a man in Wyoming that saw CC doin' just that!!!! <_<

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...and this 'ere feller says he has pics of CC doin' them and other things.... <_<

...and check out the "planking" thread where CC reveals his new recliner and plans for planking on Stage 3.... <_<

I have got to have one of those. Where might I acquire one? I can sleep while I drive. :lol::lol::lol:

Cherokee Charlie talked me into going to this Ruger Rimfire Challenge they's having over in Alybama Saturday. I hope they ain't checking the border too close cause I ain't got no Alybama travel visa. Charlie says he and Thaxton have a plan and not to worry.

Cherokee Charlie talked me into going to this Ruger Rimfire Challenge they's having over in Alybama Saturday. I hope they ain't checking the border too close cause I ain't got no Alybama travel visa. Charlie says he and Thaxton have a plan and not to worry.

Probale planking on the hood as an ornament.

Badlands Bob,Yall shouldn't have any problem gettin into Alabama.But when ya get close to the state line jest stuff Ole CC in a gunny sack till ya get to Cavern Cove.The way i hear it his picture is posted on hand bills all along the state line,something to do with a midget smuggling operation in that area.CC may be trying to get them to AMBUSH early this year.Be suspious of any medium size boxes in the truck they may contain illegal midgets ya know. Yall have a safe trip see yall friday evening. LSC

Badlands Bob,Yall shouldn't have any problem gettin into Alabama.But when ya get close to the state line jest stuff Ole CC in a gunny sack till ya get to Cavern Cove.The way i hear it his picture is posted on hand bills all along the state line,something to do with a midget smuggling operation in that area.CC may be trying to get them to AMBUSH early this year.Be suspious of any medium size boxes in the truck they may contain illegal midgets ya know. Yall have a safe trip see yall friday evening. LSC

CC did mention that he had some feisty midgets this year. He probably wants to get them to Ambush early so they'll have time to acclimate. He says it gives them more endurance and less apt to bite. We'll see ya'll sometime Friday, if'n we get thru the checkpoints.

Badlands,

I've check and that woman on sand mountain is up in east Kentucky visiting her kin. Now the authorities seem to be serious, about busting some illegal midget smuggling operation, going on between Jawja and Alabam. Here they are looking for non-running, limping short guy that has been known to ride a mule. They say you will know who he is by the way he throws a rope and rides that mule. They also say he can't shoot very good but does wrassle midgets OK. They are offering a reward too. I think it was around $0.001 or something like that.

Well y'all be careful and I see ya over there.

BW

I will be driving a Chevy truck--------law don't go round no Chevy truck. (even if'n it is loaded down wif whupped little people) Onlyst one I can't whup is little Bertha------by golly she's tuff. Last year at Ambush she wuz the undisputed champeen. (whupped me three times---whupped Quigley just once---he never came back :lol::lol::lol: )

Little Bertha is one tough midget, she was built for whippin all takers. You can tell she's been in some ferocious encounters, coming on top at the end. What with only one good eye, and 1 tooth left, (which she uses to hold onto her opponent), she has tossed more fighting men out of the arena then the Yankees have won World Series. But she will have a challenge on her hand this year, CC has gone for some secret training up near the Canadian Border area, (some say Area 15 were some of the toughest Jedi Masters receive their training). He has returned as a mean fighting machine, toughened with sinew muscles kept under oversized clothing to hide his new toughness and stamina. He has now the body, strength, and fortitude of Captain America. Captain America received his training from same secret training area. Though CC said he will enter the ring without his shield. MT

Badlands,

I've check and that woman on sand mountain is up in east Kentucky visiting her kin. Now the authorities seem to be serious, about busting some illegal midget smuggling operation, going on between Jawja and Alabam. Here they are looking for non-running, limping short guy that has been known to ride a mule. They say you will know who he is by the way he throws a rope and rides that mule. They also say he can't shoot very good but does wrassle midgets OK. They are offering a reward too. I think it was around $0.001 or something like that.

BW

I think that reward was just a rumor. I stopped at 3 places, coming and going, and wouldn't nobody give me nothin for him. I just brought him back home and turned him loose. I'll try again in September.

I hate that I didn't get over to see y'all and that I missed the Ruger match, but I've just been so busy with trying to set up Mom's memorial service and get family notified, sit down with the lawyer to get her will probated, etc., that I don't seem to be able to find time to turn around, much less anything else!

Hope all y'all had a real large time!

Bama,

I sure missed seeing you but I certainly understand with what all you have going on in your life right now. You are in my prayers my friend. If I can be of help please let me know.

CC

Badlands,

BW

Come to think of it, haven't seen any midgets around lately. might have a supply problem this years match, something akin to primers, and powder shortage last year. Think maybe the midgets were stockpiling? MT

Badlands,

BW

Ole BW has been on me for quite some time now. It's pay back time. BW- Have you been behind the (8)ball lately? I don't really know what that means but LSC told me to ax you.

Well boys ol CC done went and done it . That low down , short legged , half blind , outlaw shooting , midget smuggling , mule riding trick roper done went and got in trouble . He's really got the law after him now . He went an stole not 1 but 2 of dem big ol RUGER road signs yestiday at Cavern Cove . Ain't figgered out how he got dem big ol signs in the cab of that truck yet . What with Badlands Bob & Thatch riding wif him . I don't know where they had room to sit . They kept saying something bout putting CC back in tha gunny sack where he would be quite on the ride back to Jawga . While they were down from Jawga CC slipped out of camp one nite and went up to the mountain and got in trouble , somebody stole his mule , tied him up wif his own rope . We got a call from a lady to come fetch him off the mountain . She kept saying something bout him being "LAST MINUTE CHARLIE" Don't know if he was that slow or he was just late getting there . He want tell us nutt'n bout that incident , just keeps mumbling something bout a shirt an don't want no more moonshine . Well wif that said congradulations CC and Badlands Bob on yer wins , an Thatch pleasure meeting ya . Yall done real good . LSC

As I recall, I seen ol' Skittles throw a pretty good rope his own self. Perhaps we should put him in charge of the midget roundup this year. Just corral them up and let CC pick the ones he wants. CC has a good eye for midgets cause he can look them right in the eye.

I resemble that-------by golly. :lol: :lol: :lol:

CC,

8-ball.................when I'm behind the 8-ball..............that means game is over (I don't miss) so yeah I;m behind it. ;)

Now, what is the story bout Last Minute Charlie? Has ol' CC done gone and got a new moniker? Is it from being late or just fast? Well I'm going to try and find out exactly what happened and report back with the findings. Gotta go and start investigating this with a fine tooth comb.

Almost forgot CC, Lickskillet said to tell ya thank ya for letting him borrow those new fangled shooting specs. I don't think they helped much but it does provide a good excuse on his part. He did keep mentioning something bout being in the restroom and they are his new best friend....................was talking bout that front sight was as big as the target. I don't know bout all that but he still was having trouble hitting the target maybe they were too strong for him. If he ever takes them off and I can I'll git them and send them to ya. Lord knows ol' Lickskiddles don't need nothing making thing bigger, he already tells whoppers ya know.

BW B)

CC,

8-ball.................when I'm behind the 8-ball..............that means game is over ('cause the table broke) so yeah I;m behind it. ;)

BW B)

...BW, how'd ya get behind the 8 Ball to begin with???? ..my mind's eye is just havin' a bit of trouble visualizing..... <_<

...BW, how'd ya get behind the 8 Ball to begin with???? ..my mind's eye is just havin' a bit of trouble visualizing..... <_<

Well, I was shooting pool and the name of the game was 8-ball somehow I ended up behind it with the que ball stuck and seven balls on the table. Anyhow, all them balls and stuck behind the 8-ball ya know. Well, there was seven left on the table and I was behind the 8-ball. Kinda like this there were seven balls on the table....................................I'll have to show ya at Ambush I guess. CC done started something here and do I have a story...................................just as soon as I come up err remember it.

BW :rolleyes::unsure::huh:

Well, I was shooting pool and the name of the game was 8-ball somehow I ended up behind it with the que ball stuck and seven balls on the table. Anyhow, all them balls and stuck behind the 8-ball ya know. Well, there was seven left on the table and I was behind the 8-ball. Kinda like this there were seven balls on the table....................................I'll have to show ya at Ambush I guess. CC done started something here and do I have a story...................................just as soon as I come up err remember it.

I think BW is putting up smoke so as to screen the real meaning of the number 8.

CC

Well, I was shooting pool and the name of the game was 8-ball somehow I ended up behind it with the Que ball stuck and seven balls on the table. Anyhow, all them balls and stuck behind the 8-ball ya know. Well, there was seven left on the table and I was behind the 8-ball. Kinda like this there were seven balls on the table....................................I'll have to show ya at Ambush I guess. CC done started something here and do I have a story...................................just as soon as I come up err remember it.

Sure it wasn't playing Croquet? :) MT

So I step out for a couple of days and CC ends up on a mule roping midgets, BW ends up behind the 8 ball, or was that a screw ball :lol: , LSC is missing the signs and Badlands Betty Crocker invaded Alabama? I got to get in here more often. :blink:

So I step out for a couple of days and CC ends up on a mule roping midgets, BW ends up behind the 8 ball, or was that a screw ball :lol: , LSC is missing the signs and Badlands Betty Crocker invaded Alabama? I got to get in here more often. :blink:

And just where were you this past week-end, Quigley?

CC

And just where were you this past week-end, Quigley?

CC

He has been trying to figure out if balls go first or filler or powder. Why he ain't shot them CB's in so long he can't remember how to load never mind what a front sight is. I think he has been lost err a might confused fer a spell. Probably trying to figure out what a midget is or maybe he has been up on Sand mountain hunting women. Oh I almost fergot he is looking fer that grass skirt of his. Ol Quig's mind ain't what it use to be or ever was. :lol:

BW (who is still behind the 8-ball) ;)

Yep, slipped in and out and I was long gone before they even realized I was there. I was in CC's truck so that probably threw 'em off. Don't tell nobody, but I'm planning another run towards the end of September.

Wonder if BB is coming out with a line of aprons to hawk at Ambush? I know he's got cute feet. MT

I'm gonna dig out them gorilla shoes just for you MT. There is just a limited number of places a fellar can wear those.

I'm gonna dig out them gorilla shoes just for you MT. There is just a limited number of places a fellar can wear those.

If you had worn spurs with em, I would never have noticed. Just an old cowpoke in need of new boots since his toes were showing through. :) MT

Archived