SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2011

No--------No---------No Not those dreaded Go-rilla Shoes. At midnight BLB turns into a chimpanzee.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was at the range today,200' of shooting bays under roof an additional 200'will be added to the front of these for the shooters also stage fronts will be added for the rimfire shoot at AMBUSH.OK,HTF how many days left? LSC

Where is HTF?????? I miss him. I was hoping to see him and Di at the shoot but they didn't come. Ya'll have a premier range. LSC--thank you for all the hard work you do at "our" place. :):):)

Here is another person that needs a slap on the back.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42r537c72f8/DSC05334.jpg

Don't slap him too hard he might choke on a watermelon seed. CC thanks all the credit and hard work goes to the NAR & 22 rimfire members who make this happen every year for AMBUSH.HINT-HINT we may have us a new stage front (CHURCH) at the cemetery this year for shoot'n, marri'n & devorc'n purposes.Ole 8 ball (BW) might make good use of this.Lets don't leave out Twigley and his famous side matches either.Lawman Mark has got his hands full with this bunch,we tend to get a little rowdy ya know....... HTF....... Where is ya at,Ye ain't dun went an found yer sef a migget wif a short fuse an got yer self blowed up have ye..... LSC

...sounds like a lot of w**k goin' on out there in northern Alabama....

...thanks LSC...

...we be w**kin' to that end...

BW, I wuz you, I would leave--------------nope, I'm stayin' outta this one. I ain't got no dog in this fight.

Don't slap him too hard he might choke on a watermelon seed.

hey I resemble that remark!! Thanks for the pic CC

Mind? Don't recall ever seeing one on ol' behind the 8 ball Blue Wolf. I take mine out everynow and then for a good cleaning. Tried to help BW with his but when we hooked a hose pipe to his ear it just run out the other side. :rolleyes:

Got to get busy writing them WB stages. Time to get into my tricky bas#ard mode and write out 5 stages for ya'll. :D

We're gonna be ready for ya this year. We've started stootin' that Wild Bunch every month now. Just got done with another match today. Us Georgia boys is gonna deforest Alabama when we bring back all that wood. You've been warned.

Badlands (Smack Talkin) Bob

Now Twiggy err.......Twigley uh...........I mean Quigley everybody knows I ain't got any sense but I mind Diamond Deb just fine.......that's my story anyway.

CC,

Ya don't have a dawg in this fight. I didn't know we was fightin' dawgs. Heck I hear tell people go to jail fer that especially 'round jawja :rolleyes: Now remember CC, I carry alot I mean alot of weight round here. :lol: Oh I almost fergot to tell ya CC I got a .22 so I can whip ya on the next shoot ya come to. Though it is a limited gun.

Well gotta go

BW

Us Georgia boys is gonna deforest Alabama when we bring back all that wood. You've been warned.

Badlands (Smack Talkin) Bob

In Florida we aim for the steel, wood doesn't make to good of a clang, and besides, branches falling is a good give-away to the spotters. :) :) :) MT

BLB, now look and see what ya dun gone and did!!!!!Started a war did ya?????

BW, you couldn't hit the side of a barn wif a 22 if'n you wuz inside 'uv it. :lol::lol::lol: Beat me? Maybe!----------Doubtful!!!

What kind did you get?

CC I got to disagree with ya. I see BW throw a gun before I believe he could hit a wall with it. Not if ya meant shootin it well then I have to agree with ya. :P

Fight? Alrighty then. BLB ya look funny in the shoes and ya feet smell bad!( hope I didn't make him to mad) :o:P Sides ya might not take home any wood this year as we might make em out of sumthin else. :lol:

BLB, now look and see what ya dun gone and did!!!!!Started a war did ya?????

BW, you couldn't hit the side of a barn wif a 22 if'n you wuz inside 'uv it. :lol::lol::lol: Beat me? Maybe!----------Doubtful!!!

What kind did you get?

It's a MKIII Hunter 6 7/8" barrel. Haven't shot it yet. Looking fer a 10/22 next. Oh, CC BLB didn't start a war just a little fuedin that's all. ;) I think I might need a holster fer this..........wonder where I can find someone to build it and make it look good? Cause you gotta look good ifin ya shoot like me. :lol:

BW

Fight? Alrighty then. BLB ya look funny in the shoes and ya feet smell bad!( hope I didn't make him to mad) :o:P Sides ya might not take home any wood this year as we might make em out of sumthin else. :lol:

You got to do a lot worse than that to hurt my feelin. I only got one left and I keep it in a box under the bed. However, I do wish you'd quit running around and sniffin people's feet Quigley. That's an annoying habit you've got into.

It's a MKIII Hunter 6 7/8" barrel. Haven't shot it yet. Looking fer a 10/22 next. Oh, CC BLB didn't start a war just a little fuedin that's all. ;) I think I might need a holster fer this..........wonder where I can find someone to build it and make it look good? Cause you gotta look good ifin ya shoot like me. :lol:

BW

CC fixed me up with a 1911 rig. It works real good and looks good too. He especially likes making mag pouches. Ask for them in pairs and he might give you a discount.

Still stirring up trouble,

BLB

CC fixed me up with a 1911 rig. It works real good and looks good too. He especially likes making mag pouches. Ask for them in pairs and he might give you a discount.

Still stirring up trouble,

BLB

No wonder ya slow BLB, Ya can't take a high speed top quality and great looking rig and make a slow shooter fast. Ya need to give me that rig so I can give it some respect and comeuptence. Never mind I don't shoot WB I'll just use it fer BBQs and such. Then ya will have a story to tell bout how I snookered ya out of that fancy rig and ya can wear those gorilla feet and tell them ya got them in trade fer the rig..................Yeah that makes a good story right there. :lol:

BW (whose checking the mail everyday now)

BW, are you talking about a holster simular to this one?

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42r537c72f8/DSC05363.jpg

Just say the word or call me and I will work it into my busy schedule. I have a good recipie for clip (magazine)holders.

No wonder ya slow BLB, Ya can't take a high speed top quality and great looking rig and make a slow shooter fast. Ya need to give me that rig so I can give it some respect and comeuptence. Never mind I don't shoot WB I'll just use it fer BBQs and such. Then ya will have a story to tell bout how I snookered ya out of that fancy rig and ya can wear those gorilla feet and tell them ya got them in trade fer the rig..................Yeah that makes a good story right there. :lol:

BW (whose checking the mail everyday now)

CC told me that if you shoot shiney guns and have a pretty rig, the spotters will be looking at your rig and not counting misses.

And as for those gorilla shoes, I've been thinking about setting up a booth at Ambush. What are the vender fees for gorilla shoes?

Depends, will the gorilla be using Odor Eaters? It will be a first, never seen gorilla shoes running a vendors booth before. What will the shoes be selling? :rolleyes: MT

You'll love them. You'll be able to climb trees and eat bannanas with your feet.

You'll love them. You'll be able to climb trees and eat bannanas with your feet.

My highest ambition in life!!! :P:P:P

I have made all kinds of fun of Bob and those shoes-------now I just have to have a pair.

*What BR said.

BW, are you talking about a holster simular to this one?

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42r537c72f8/DSC05363.jpg

Just say the word or call me and I will work it into my busy schedule. I have a good recipie for clip (magazine)holders.

With maybe a front like this? http://shopruger.com/TK-MK-III-Sight-Track-Holster-6-7_8/productinfo/50099/ What ya think?

BW

With maybe a front like this? http://shopruger.com/TK-MK-III-Sight-Track-Holster-6-7_8/productinfo/50099/ What ya think?

BW

Yep, call me.

Ms. Mary Matilda shot her first ever match as Lady Senior Frontier Cartridge this morning!!!! Lot's of smoke!!!

OKB, Miss Mary Matilda just ain't old enough for that category!!!!!

Archived