SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Not sure what the extra handles and stuff is for with that kit. Try this one.
  3. Just finished shopping at and tried a key vs a quarter and it worked!
  4. That’s Amore How to Make Dean Martin's Favorite Pasta Fagioli Ingredients: 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 yellow onion, finely chopped 2 (15.5-ounce) cans cannellini beans 6 cups water Salt and pepper, to taste ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon 1 cup tubetti or ditalini pasta Grated Parmesan or Romano cheese, to taste Instructions: Heat oil in a large stock pot over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft and translucent. Add beans, water, salt, pepper, and cinnamon. Cover and bring to a boil. Cook for 15 minutes then reduce heat to low and simmer for 1 ½ hours, stirring occasionally, and adding water if it gets too dry. Add the pasta and cook according to package instructions for al dente, or until the pasta is tender. Remove from heat and serve topped with cheese. This recipe was adapted from "Memories Are Made of This: Dean Martin Through His Daughter’s Eyes".
  5. The longest wooden pier on the left coast partially burned last night. The last time my wife and I were over there the deserted restaurant building on the end of the pier, the part burning in the picture was occupied by a bunch of homeless persons. They had junk piled up all around it and they were living on the inside. I wonder how the fire started?
  6. Well, I had a buncha gift cards for Cabela's that I got as bonuses from work. So, today, I got this for "free." It's an Ithaca 16 gauge. Now, why this particular gun? Well, I already have a modern Winchester Ranger in 16, but didn't really think it was worth tooling up to reload for. But... I had more than enough gift cards to buy this, so this gives me an excuse to get the things I need to load for 16 gauge. And, I can get Cody letter for it. It's it pretty good shape, and I am looking forward to shooting it. It's not as nice as a Parker, but what is? Interesting thing is that the safety does not engage when you open the gun. In fact, the safety is really stiff. I can't even thumb it on. Not that I'll worry about it.
  7. The weather tomorrow will be loud and partially smoky. The weather tomorrow will be smokey and kinda loud. The weather tomorrow will be ..... 'tomorrow'. I've not been programmed past midnight. Sorri Partner. ..........Widderborg
  8. While a good animation, it leaves out the critical button that causes the lifter to go up on the return stroke. The action is there, but it doesn’t show how the parts interact to make it happen.
  9. A friend of mine coming back from Mexican had his van inspected at the Mexican checkpoint in Tijuana. He went to Mexico to buy leather products to sell at a swap meet. A Mexican police officer told him to open the rear of the van and lo and behold there was one .22 LR cartridge. They unloaded his van and stripped it. Seats, panels, everything. They found nothing else. He was given a $100 fine, I believe and told to go home and don’t come back. He was told if they had found more ammo he would have gone to jail for a long time. He had to put his van all back together by himself and someone lifted his tool box. He never went to Mexico again. Me, I would have never gone to begin with. Too many horror stories about Mexico. EXIT: Also, I never use range bags or backpacks for travel. That is just asking for trouble.
  10. Dang it.... Top is my custom Big Iron. Bottom is my 12" Buntline. Sometimes I pair the Buntline with the other nickel gun below. I just have fun.
  11. Link to the ATF "law" ruling? Haven't heard anything about this. And I work at a gun store that has some older items.
  12. I use uncoated 165 grainers from Badman Bullets, sized to .427" because of ONE Uberti 1873 rifle that gets a little snug with anything bigger than .4285". At the "point blank" distances we shoot, .427's haven't been a problem in any of my other .44-40's.
  13. Today
  14. Cimmaron pistoleros, nice 4 click guns made by pietta, should fit in that budget, available in blue/ case hardened or nickel plated.
  15. Do you also have these items listed on Castboolits under another name? Ad reads exactly like this one. If not, someone is hijacking your listing. Sam Sackett
  16. At the rate we're "progressing," could be california in the not-too-distant future.
  17. And the opposite of fast. I hit the first tombstone a couple of times but too low. I should have shot my left gun first at the larger tombstones - saving my right for the small targets. But I got them all down and had one for dump.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.