SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Where do you zero your rifle? I tried once in the hallway of our house with the front door open. Neighbors never heard a thing. My wife can't find her cat though. I know it's still in the house cause the cat food and litter box are being used.
  3. I wish more stages would allow the shooter to start himself; timer on the table, or in the TO’s hand, shooter’s finger on the button. The “TO” could pick up the timer and follow the shooter when he moves to a new position. I don’t like being touched/tapped/whatever if I am having trouble hearing the beep. Why not let me start myself? Is it really that important to start with my hands on my hat?
  4. When they ask and you answer it don't matter, you will get $100 and $50. I usually tell them when I want the $100 bills. Which is what I get for my stash money.
  5. This is nothing new. I found this this morning. Understand I am not saying slavery is not bad. But in 1846, social justice warriors who were against it, even though it was legal, taught first-graders that it was bad. http://www.openculture.com/2016/03/the-anti-slavery-alphabet-1846-book-teaches-kids-the-abcs-of-slaverys-evils.html
  6. That’s what I did in my little trailer. My little Honda generator works out very well for 99% of my needs. I never watch TV when I’m camping at matches, to busy with other stuff and my IPad will suffice for movies if I get bored. I read a lot too and that doesn’t draw much current from the trailer batteries, all of the lighting is LED.
  7. Well durn RSE, I just bought 3 cases of STS Nitros today. Plan to shoot them on sporting clays and reload them for CAS
  8. It’s not only AA’s, I checked 3 boxes of factory STS for the Georgia State Match and had 15 that wouldn’t fall out if the gauge. I tried them in my Super Sizer and it wouldn’t help most of them. I usually get more factory shells that won’t gauge than I do with my reloads. Randy
  9. Out of shape after the break for those other shows? It would have been the fourth show of the day. See how he does tonight in the fifth show.
  10. Sure wish they could teach the 10 commandments instead of their opinions. GW
  11. I’ m a little like you Max and I don’t know if it’s frequency or db’s but I can’t hear a Pact nearly as good as I can hear my Pocket Pro. Randy
  12. Maybe he is counting how much the IRS is going to take awayyyyyyy.
  13. I have an old Competition Electronics that treated me well. But I really like the CED7000 shown in Dillon"s Blue Press. The ones I have heard have a shrill , high pitch whistle that MY ears react to. Plus it is small enough to fit in your shirt pocket but believe they had an armband. GW
  14. Today
  15. What never gets old? Conspiracy Theories and unvaccinated kids. Anyone who can look at photo's like this and not thank God for the Polio Vaccine (and the others) is a heartless fool!
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.