SASS Wire Forum

When my wife asks the cost of reloading

If I was that incoherent, Schoolmarm would know that anything I finally managed to say was a LIE!!

Come to think about it, apparently my darling wife is certifiably smarter than any Democrat!! <_< :lol:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

And the more you load the more you save.  Ultimately you can retire the national debt.  (Australia's is lower than the U.S.)

Aussie inflation -

449699644_988817509368674_8597277175634390849_n.jpg.dd9174fd320e63639a74218ef3e66359.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

8 hours ago, Buckshot Bear said:

Aussie inflation -

449699644_988817509368674_8597277175634390849_n.jpg.dd9174fd320e63639a74218ef3e66359.jpg

You still have a 40-year-old hamburger?

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Buckshot Bear said:

Museum quality. 

So the preservatives do extend life. I knew it!

Probably too late now though…

• Haha 2

Kid Rich, I thought I had it good. My better half keeps an eye on primers, bullets, powder and regularly asks if we need some when they are in stock or prices look good. I do all the reloading but she keeps me stocked up with components.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Mine just shoots them, but that's ok! But I just know that if my Dillon ever spits out a squib, it'll be one of hers. :P Knocking on wood, none yet in 30 years of using it! Shisssh

Edited by Eyesa Horg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

My wife gives me funny looks while I am ordering reloading supplies. Then she says “Didn’t you just buy that last month?” And then I say “No, that was for handguns, this is for rifles.” Then she rolls her eyes and finds something interesting on her phone to look at. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Pat Riot said:

My wife gives me funny looks while I am ordering reloading supplies. Then she says “Didn’t you just buy that last month?” And then I say “No, that was for handguns, this is for rifles.” Then she rolls her eyes and finds something interesting on her phone to look at. 

Our conversations are a little longer at my house. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I cast booklets. On another forum someone asked if I had enough powder and primers to shoot all the lead I had on hand. Nowhere close. So my wife told me to stock up. She is a keeper.

she also told me to buy another safe when one was full.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1