SASS Wire Forum

You can't make this stuff up

A family dispute over whether pizza is right for breakfast escalated to assault, when a woman smacked her mom in the head with a handful of warm grits, according to investigators in Florida. Proof of the attack was still stuck to the victim’s face when deputies arrived at the home around 8 a.m. on Monday, Feb. 12, the Marion County Sheriff’s Office reported in an affidavit. Marion County is just northwest of Orlando.

:lol:

22 minutes ago, Okie Sawbones, SASS #77381 said:

A family dispute over whether pizza is right for breakfast escalated to assault, when a woman smacked her mom in the head with a handful of warm grits, according to investigators in Florida. Proof of the attack was still stuck to the victim’s face when deputies arrived at the home around 8 a.m. on Monday, Feb. 12, the Marion County Sheriff’s Office reported in an affidavit. Marion County is just northwest of Orlando.

Wasn't that a Carol Burnett and Vicky Lawrence skit?

11 hours ago, Okie Sawbones, SASS #77381 said:

I bet her daddy married his sister, and it didn't bother her one bit.

15 minutes ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

When they get divorced are they STILL brother and sister?

The big question is - Who gets custody of the trailer?

18 hours ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

MANY Saturday and Sunday mornings after a night of drunken revelry in my misspent youth were followed by a breakfast of cold pizza and warm beer. We called it The Breakfast of Champions. Start your day with a Snap, Crackle and Belch. 

Me too. Years ago. 

They each get half. Quick work with a Saws All.;)

23 hours ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

As more info comes out about the Chiefs parade:

When asked what led to the fight, one of those charged with shooting said, “He was staring at me.”

Nope, you can’t make this stuff up. 

Back in the day, we had a standing order on the afternoon watch, at shift change on a school day everybody headed straight out to the high school.  When the kids got out you could count on one or two fights (sometimes a mass melee) as they dispersed towards home, or where ever they were heading after school.

Often the fights started because "He (or she) was muggin' me".

I am also reminded of one murder that occurred when two brothers were fighting over who was going to get the last pork chop at dinner.  The weapon of choice for that one was a fork.  Must have been some darn good pork chops.

From the "You can't make this $#!+ up" files.

Angus

Archived