Yul Lose

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tell Sackett SASS 18436 said:

Amazing!!

How many had no misses?

:rolleyes:

Had a hard time loading some BT videos so I’ll try a few here with better Wi-Fi 

Buck Garrett El Patron First Place

Trainwreck.stage 9 four shotgun knockdowns with 2 shots

I wanted to get more videos but working the unload table pretty much hindered that. Trainwreck was the first shooter nearly every stage so I was able to get him a few times.

32 minutes ago, Chicken George* said:

I thought the 1+ shotgun stage was fun and clever. 

He’s a blur!! won Overall too! 

Unfortunately Plainsman got rained out after two stages, did get the Hole In The Bucket stage done though.

Did things a little different this year, everyone seemed to enjoy what we got in.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Hg9NeG7UMpk?si=rDz6WKAbtdyabhPT" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Zx4p5yW6iMY?si=8I1W1EEkOePsdf-d" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yul Lose glad you got Border T=own and it looks like you have had a great time being there. God Bless & take care pilgrim.

10 hours ago, Knot Hardly Dunn, SASS 43113 said:

Congratulations to all the winners and especially to Shamrock Sadie.

Yep you both did great and congratulations to you both.

21 hours ago, Edward R S Canby, SASS#59971 said:

I got home safely at noon.  Gasoline is 75-cents a gallon less in the ABQ Metro Area than in SE Arizona. :)

Seriously??? Tombstone was 50-60 cents less than places here in Prescott!!!

1 hour ago, Cholla said:

Seriously??? Tombstone was 50-60 cents less than places here in Prescott!!!

Yes, seriously.  However, prices increased 10-cents a gallon overnight.  Prices went down 20-cents a gallon as I crossed the Arizona/New Mexico border.  This is part of the reason I'm shooting matches in Oklahoma and Texas instead matches to the west of me.  Roads are smoother and gas is cheaper in the southern plains states.  I pull a travel trailer and fuel costs are a major trip expense.  (Fuel prices in California are insane!)

6 minutes ago, Edward R S Canby, SASS#59971 said:

Yes, seriously.  However, prices increased 10-cents a gallon overnight.  Prices went down 20-cents a gallon as I crossed the Arizona/New Mexico border.  This is part of the reason I'm shooting matches in Oklahoma and Texas instead matches to the west of me.  Roads are smoother and gas is cheaper in the southern plains states.  I pull a travel trailer and fuel costs are a major trip expense.  (Fuel prices in California are insane!)

Yep, paid $5.79 a gallon this morning.

On 10/24/2023 at 4:52 PM, Choctaw Jack said:

If they have any extras, I would buy one of those calenders.

Very nice!

Choctaw, I have a calendar from Bordertown and would be happy to mail to you.  Private message me your mailing address.  Maybe you'll come get your own next year!!

On 10/24/2023 at 5:21 PM, Tn Tombstone said:

My favorite match and I have missed it for the last few years. Enjoy the match and the town.

And you are missed!! Looking forward to the day we see each other again!  Miss "The Gang!"

On 10/29/2023 at 8:01 AM, Yul Lose said:

Glad I got to shoot it and I’ll be back for sure.

You better!  We'll be lookin' for you next year, Yul!

I have been told by the Gang that it is on for next year. Guess that means we are coming West if the Pony Express is quick enough next year.

16 hours ago, Sassy Dancer, SASS #70118L said:

Choctaw, I have a calendar from Bordertown and would be happy to mail to you.  Private message me your mailing address.  Maybe you'll come get your own next year!!

Sassy,

PM sent, and Thank You!

Choctaw

On 11/6/2023 at 7:03 PM, Tn Tombstone said:

I have been told by the Gang that it is on for next year. Guess that means we are coming West if the Pony Express is quick enough next year.

WOOHOO!  YAY!  YEEHAW!  MY OL' HEART CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE EXCITEMENT!  

Archived