SASS Wire Forum

The Canadian Thread

14 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

How do you stop a moose from licking your car?

Ask them not too!

Most Canadian moose are almost as polite and obliging as the human population.

Trust me.

I'm a liberal.

I'd never lie to you! 

Seriously, you'll find your vehicle covered with moose slime/saliva from them licking the road salt from your vehicle. 

Edited by Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Ask them not too!

That's how K. Harris would handle it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Walk it off,walk it off!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Yes.  How you Canadians managed to breed them to look like geese is one of your closely guarded military secrets.

There are secret bases scattered throughout the country, where breeding colonies are supported and protected.

They are especially dangerous during the breeding and hatching season and often take over entire areas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Yes.  How you Canadians managed to breed them to look like geese is one of your closely guarded military secrets.

They get help from Steve.

• Haha 5

Steve still has his dinosaurs. The beginning part about Jonah has nothing to do with Steve. God is talking to Stacy, his secretary.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

A friend sent me this by email this afternoon…

Tolerance....

Canadian Jiggs McDonald, NHL Hall of Fame broadcaster, speaking in Ontario, says: "I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against another mosque being built in Toronto."  "I think it should be the goal of every Canadian to be tolerant, regardless of their religious beliefs. Thus, the mosque should be allowed in an effort to promote tolerance."

"That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque; thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque. We could call one of the clubs, which would be gay, The Turban Cowboy, and the other, a topless bar, would be called You Mecca Me Hot."

"Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to that an open-pit barbecue pork restaurant, called Iraq of Ribs."

Across the street there could be a lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret", with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods, and on the other side, a liquor store called Morehammered."

All of this would encourage Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand of us.

Yes, we should promote tolerance, and you can do your part by passing this on.

And, if you are not laughing or at least smiling at this point, it is either past your bedtime, or it's midnight at the oasis and time to put your camel to bed.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

15 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

A friend sent me this by email this afternoon…

Tolerance....

Canadian Jiggs McDonald, NHL Hall of Fame broadcaster, speaking in Ontario, says: "I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against another mosque being built in Toronto."  "I think it should be the goal of every Canadian to be tolerant, regardless of their religious beliefs. Thus, the mosque should be allowed in an effort to promote tolerance."

"That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque; thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque. We could call one of the clubs, which would be gay, The Turban Cowboy, and the other, a topless bar, would be called You Mecca Me Hot."

"Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to that an open-pit barbecue pork restaurant, called Iraq of Ribs."

Across the street there could be a lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret", with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods, and on the other side, a liquor store called Morehammered."

All of this would encourage Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand of us.

Yes, we should promote tolerance, and you can do your part by passing this on.

And, if you are not laughing or at least smiling at this point, it is either past your bedtime, or it's midnight at the oasis and time to put your camel to bed.

Damn that's good!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

The freeze on the legal sale and transfer of handguns, (including SAAs and BP) remains in effect. 

Gangsters, Drug dealers, Home invaders and all other assorted thugs are exempted.

In fact, he LOWERED the mandatory sentences for violent crimes.

(Pondering: I wonder who he's working for??) 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

The freeze on the legal sale and transfer of handguns, (including SAAs and BP) remains in effect. 

Gangsters, Drug dealers, Home invaders and all other assorted thugs are exempted.

In fact, he LOWERED the mandatory sentences for violent crimes.

(Pondering: I wonder who he's working for??) 

Again we need a pi$$d emoji

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

1jka03.jpg

I had to go research that to find out what screech was.

It sounded kind of interesting, until I got to the part about kissing a fish. I don't want to be a Newfie that bad.

• Haha 2