SASS Wire Forum

Funny Photos - add some.

Pat Riot

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because cell towers are so offensive to look at, but they are also so necessary to survive these days, they disguise them. Here where I live, in sunny Florida, they disguise them to look like palm trees.

Apparently there's not a whole lot of palm trees in the Arizona desert, so they have to make them look like something else.

photocell-tower.thumb.png.ce8a349146d0b642131e263459c6dc78.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Pat Riot said:

image.gif.53fcc82bf9f4db38d984ca553fef4792.gif

That old joke about going to the doctor and telling him that whenever you drink coffee your eye hurts, and he suggests you take the spoon out of the cup.

Go to the ophthalmologist with a bruised eye, and when he asks you what happened you tell him you stuck your outboard motor in it. :lol:

• Haha 5

22 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Because cell towers are so offensive to look at, but they are also so necessary to survive these days, they disguise them. Here where I live, in sunny Florida, they disguise them to look like palm trees.

Apparently there's not a whole lot of palm trees in the Arizona desert, so they have to make them look like something else.

photocell-tower.thumb.png.ce8a349146d0b642131e263459c6dc78.png

Actually here in Tucson there are a lot of Palm Trees. But there is a company that does that and more.

https://www.celltreesinc.com/

06-104.jpg

06-031.jpg

14-100_palm.jpg

elwood_1.jpg

huey.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Our county was bristled with towers because the more "progressive" county to the west all but outlawed them. Bats may fly into them was one reason given. I see one disgusted as a big pine tree. I guess bats can avoid it. 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

Actually here in Tucson there are a lot of Palm Trees. But there is a company that does that and more.

https://www.celltreesinc.com/

06-104.jpg

06-031.jpg

14-100_palm.jpg

elwood_1.jpg

huey.jpg

Many of ours look like pine trees as in the second picture above.

• Like 2

This is a level of stupidity and ignorance that I can’t fathom. It might be funny to someone. 

image.jpeg.19648b36c80defe56c0ae40a401f1bf2.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Many of ours look like pine trees as in the second picture above.

There is a damn ugly fake pine tree in one of the towns near me, at a tourist strip and the tower would not blend.

A couple miles from my house, a naked tower rises far above the church at the corner. Frankly don't think the fake tree looks much better.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Where's Z?????:blink:

YouTube has let me down.

There's a Fred and Ginger movie called Top Hat. They are both staying in the same hotel. His room is directly above hers, and long about 2 in the morning he is suddenly overcome by the desire to tap dance. And she can't sleep because of all the noise he's making right above her.

She comes up and complains and he puts some moves on her and she ignores him.

So the next day he's in the flower shop. And he buys every flower in the flower shop and sends them to her as an apology.

That would probably be Z. Buy out the store.

• Like 2