SASS Wire Forum

Climate change

Rye Miles #13621

Near seventy here, yesterday! S’posed to be in the twenties again in a couple of days!

If you don’t like the weather here, just hold your breath!!  It’ll likely change before you pass out!! :lol:

2 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Near seventy here, yesterday! S’posed to be in the twenties again in a couple of days!

If you don’t like the weather here, just hold your breath!!  It’ll likely change before you pass out!! :lol:

What we say here in NE Ohio, wait 15 minutes and it'll change. We can have AC on and 8 hours later click on the heat!:P

Supposed to be 26 or 27 Thursday morning. Don't hear the words "climate change" much during the winter.  

BS

57 High today in Goodyear Az for the Cleveland Guardians spring training. It's going to be 62 here in Cleveland today! Weird!! Snow this weekend in NE Ohio but not much maybe an inch at the most!

8 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Oh, yeah: I forgot to mention 3 inches of snow and two power outages in the last 10 hours.

So you're waaay up north in Prescott right? Ya'll get snow up there pretty regularly if I remember correctly. 

46 here and rain, tomorrow 40 and maybe some snow at night when it drops to 26 but just a dusting they say. Back in the high 40's and 50's next week! Really way above average for this time of year, I love global warming!!!:P

Where I live now is 25 miles south of my hometown. This has been the mildest winter here. Nothing like what I remember here as a kid. 
I would prefer the magnetic North Pole stop right where it is. I really don’t want Georgia’s summer heat here in a few years. ;)

On 2/15/2023 at 7:54 AM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

So you're waaay up north in Prescott right? Ya'll get snow up there pretty regularly if I remember correctly. 

Not often and not much, but it happens now and again.  And Prescott, though considered by  some to be in northern Arizona. is almost exactly in the middle of the state.

For the record I'm in Prescott VALLEY, next door to Prescott, and though over a hundred years younger, we passed Prescott in population a few years back.

How 'bout coming out here for a visit.  You'll find it's a very pleasant place to live,

1 hour ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Not often and not much, but it happens now and again.  And Prescott, though considered by  some to be in northern Arizona. is almost exactly in the middle of the state.

For the record I'm in Prescott VALLEY, next door to Prescott, and though over a hundred years younger, we passed Prescott in population a few years back.

How 'bout coming out here for a visit.  You'll find it's a very pleasant place to live,

I visited Prescott back in 1997 with my son.  We went all over Arizona as much as time allowed. Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Prescott, Casa Grande and Flagstaff. Great state I love it!

I wanted to go to Goodyear Az to watch some spring training but never made it.

I'll look ya up if I ever take a trip there!B)

Archived