SASS Wire Forum

Allie Mo

Snakebite

I am so sorry to learn this.

Allie Mo was a credit to the sport and will be greatly missed.

Deepest sympathy to her friends and family.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was so shocked and saddened by this news I have been unable to find the words.

She always said she would like to meet me one day. I suppose that will have to wait now.

Rest well sweet lady.

I met Allie Mo at my first State level match when she walked up to me and introduced herself to me. (I hadn’t been shooting very long and didn’t know too many folks). She was kind and gracious and made me feel welcome.  Made an impact on me.   My condolences to her family. 

Never had the privilege of meeting Allie Mo but will miss her large SASS presence.  Hope to see her on the other side.  Prayers and faithful wishes to all her family.

The greatest loss is to lose someone we all agree is the nicest, sweetest, most honest person we know.

Allie's passing has left a hole in a lot of hearts but she also left a league of great memories.  Let's all appreciate those.

Ol'  #4

52 minutes ago, Ol Number4 said:

The greatest loss is to lose someone we all agree is the nicest, sweetest, most honest person we know.

Allie's passing has left a hole in a lot of hearts but she also left a league of great memories.  Let's all appreciate those.

Ol'  #4

Well said.  Those "holes" have been of far to many over last 12-16 months. May God comfort Allie's friends and family.

I am so sad to hear she has lost her battle with cancer.   I will miss her posts on the wire.  I am also sorry we never met.  Via con Dios Allie!

Archived