SASS Wire Forum

Up the Creek Gang 5-Gun Raffle Drawing Results!

Hellbender

Howdy Folks,

Here's the video of our 5-gun raffle drawing that I promised to post this afternoon.  I'm going to start calling the 5 winners in order now.  Thanks to everyone who bought tickets - the $10,000 we raised from this raffle was sorely needed to help us rebuild after our cowboy town was completely destroyed by hurricanes in the fall.  Note: all winners have now been contacted.

Cordially,

Hellbender

HELLBENDER,

Great job!!!  My name wasn't picked but keep on doing your great work!

Caladisi Kid  :)

P.S.  If some of the winners do not want their winnings, will there be some runners up? :rolleyes: Seriously, great job!

6 minutes ago, Caladisi kid said:

HELLBENDER,

Great job!!!  My name wasn't picked but keep on doing your great work!

Caladisi Kid  :)

P.S.  If some of the winners do not want their winnings, will there be some runners up? :rolleyes: Seriously, great job!

Thanks Caladisi, I do appreciate your kind words.  I dare say none of the winners will turn down their prize!

Hellbender

Just now, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

Well done, good luck with your rebuild

Imis

Thanks Imis,

We've still got a long way to go but whenever we do finish, we'll have one of the best towns around, for sure!

Hellbender

3 minutes ago, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

So, did that last comment on the video tell us that all those guns were donated by one person?  If so, hats off to that pard!!  Keep up the good work!

Oh, did I give something away? ;)  Thanks Abilene.

Hellbender

Well dang. Didn’t win :(

but happy to be a very small part of rebuilding your range. I’m going to make a trip to Mosquito Flats one of these days! 

good luck on the rebuild!

16 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Well dang. Didn’t win :(

but happy to be a very small part of rebuilding your range. I’m going to make a trip to Mosquito Flats one of these days! 

good luck on the rebuild!

Thanks for your support Hoss!  And when you do come, make sure you come to Muskeeta Flats, not Mosquito Flats :lol:

Danged Coonies can’t spell anything!

Well, I didn't win either! Fine job with the video Hellbender, it made the raffle a lot of fun. Hope your continued work gets you into a nice venue soon. Thanks again.

Eyesa

1 hour ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Well, I didn't win either! Fine job with the video Hellbender, it made the raffle a lot of fun. Hope your continued work gets you into a nice venue soon. Thanks again.

Eyesa

Thanks Eyesa, I'm glad you liked the video!  We're going to have a great town when this is all done

29 minutes ago, Tequila Shooter said:

Not a winner of a gun, but I am a winner in knowing that the money is going to a good cause and a great bunch of pards.  Keep up all the good work!

Thanks! That's the spirit Tequila!

Congrats to all the winners and condolences to the rest of us. Hope the Musketta Flat rebuild goes well. I’ll be back to shoot there and admire all y’all’s great work. 

Kajun

3 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Congrats to all the winners and condolences to the rest of us. Hope the Musketta Flat rebuild goes well. I’ll be back to shoot there and admire all y’all’s great work. 

Kajun

Don't forget to bring Badlands Bob with you! :lol:

2 hours ago, Buffalo Bill Mathewson, 37826 said:

Shucks I didn't win. At least I don't have to learn how to run an 87.

There's always a bright spot to be found, ain't it the truth :lol:

8 hours ago, Ramblin Gambler said:

I knew it'd pay off to have you bend the corners!

I liked that I was picked third and my top choice was still available.  It must mean I had them ranked wrong. 

So which one did you get?

2 hours ago, DeaconKC said:

So which one did you get?

the rossi 44 mag.  The 357 and the baikal were gone already. 

Only reason the 357 wasn't top of my list is that I don't like that caliber in a rifle and I've been wanting a lever action 44 mag for a while.  I'm sure it was the most expensive.  The baikal would have been #1 because I love mine, but I use an 87 now.   

So I’m curious who got what? Maybe Hellbender can give an update? 

4 hours ago, Ramblin Gambler said:

the rossi 44 mag.  The 357 and the baikal were gone already. 

Only reason the 357 wasn't top of my list is that I don't like that caliber in a rifle and I've been wanting a lever action 44 mag for a while.  I'm sure it was the most expensive.  The baikal would have been #1 because I love mine, but I use an 87 now.   

Oooh! Congrats!

Archived