SASS Wire Forum

Shootout at Cavern Cove 2021

Barkeep Casey

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Based on the list, nobody is coming.   Going to be real quiet around Cavern Cove if that doesn't change. ;)

The camping ain’t going to be quite, we got folks registered and paid. We can always go Armadillo Gigging if we run out things to. Got a couple of those critters on camera.

Bill, there are a few of us who have reserved camping but have not sent in our registration. I myself have 4 entry forms sitting on my desk for 4 different shoots that I can not send in until next week sometime.

Just now, Tn Tombstone said:

Bill, there are a few of us who have reserved camping but have not sent in our registration. I myself have 4 entry forms sitting on my desk for 4 different shoots that I can not send in until next week sometime.

I'm just razzing Jack!  I'm sure we'll get good attendance!  Really looking forward to it.

Spring/Summer 2021 is looking promising.  SC State, AL State, GA State, then the big daddy of them all, EOT!

15 minutes ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Enjoying retirement yet?

On 2/11/2021 at 8:22 AM, Captain Bill Burt said:

Based on the list, nobody is coming.   Going to be real quiet around Cavern Cove if that doesn't change. ;)

Looks like Empty and Reserved just got some competition...

It's kind of hard to "posse" yourself if you can't even find the match on ASN.  Is it the expectation from the AL state match crew that each and everyone signing up to attend this match actually create an account on ASN and then navigate to the match and assign themselves to a posse?

Kajun

55 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

It's kind of hard to "posse" yourself if you can't even find the match on ASN.  Is it the expectation from the AL state match crew that each and everyone signing up to attend this match actually create an account on ASN and then navigate to the match and assign themselves to a posse?

Kajun

If we have your email address right, you should receive an email once you are entered in the match to update your posse, no navigation needed. I am betting we don't have your email right.

For those folks who choose not to select their own posse, we'll assign you one at then end.

22 minutes ago, Branchwater Jack SASS #88854 said:

If we have your email address right, you should receive an email once you are entered in the match to update your posse, no navigation needed. I am betting we don't have your email right.

For those folks who choose not to select their own posse, we'll assign you one at then end.

Got it, thanks for helping me with the process.

Kajun

3 hours ago, Marshal TKD, Sass # 36984L said:

Seems like I heard somebody @Captain Bill Burt rebuilt their Camaro to help deal with creek jumping. Full on Mad Max er...Mad Bill

F8F31674-81D8-4C17-83D6-7AE216FE91EE.jpeg.271e8f13caa0359ddd3eadc83cf11933.jpeg

Now I need one of those.  Shootin Sharyn thought she was getting a truck for her next car.  Little did she know she was getting a Truckamaro.  Now if only it is supercharged!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/13/2021 at 10:21 AM, Branchwater Jack SASS #88854 said:

Do you have to register with Practiscore to find out what the schedule is?

Randy

On 3/2/2021 at 6:16 PM, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Randy

Randy,

You do not have to register for the match to see the schedule. But you do have to register with Practiscore to enter and look at the match information which includes the current posse list's, and Schedule. Once you are in Practiscore you can find the match by searching either NAR or Shootout at Cavern Cove.

On 3/2/2021 at 5:16 PM, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Randy

Randy, 

Take a look at the website now and see if you can see the schedule: Alabama State Championships (northalabamaregulators.com)

As our match registration is being managed through practiscore, viewing the shooter's list and posse list will require you to register with practiscore. Also, as a registered shooter, you will be able to verify your category, choose the posse you wish to shoot on, view the current shooters signed up, etc.

3 minutes ago, Branchwater Jack SASS #88854 said:

Randy, 

Take a look at the website now and see if you can see the schedule: Alabama State Championships (northalabamaregulators.com)

As our match registration is being managed through practiscore, viewing the shooter's list and posse list will require you to register with practiscore. Also, as a registered shooter, you will be able to verify your category, choose the posse you wish to shoot on, view the current shooters signed up, etc.

Thanks, Belle just sent me a copy of the schedule.

Randy

5 minutes ago, Barkeep Casey said:

Randy,

You do not have to register for the match to see the schedule. But you do have to register with Practiscore to enter and look at the match information which includes the current posse list's, and Schedule. Once you are in Practiscore you can find the match by searching either NAR or Shootout at Cavern Cove.

Thanks, Alchemist Belle sent me a copy of the schedule.

Randy

14 hours ago, Mister Badly said:

Got scheduled for a vaccine Monday. Might be able to make this shoot after all

Great!!

Check is on the way, got camping reserved, I assume I can pay TKD when I get there? Not sure what this practiscore is, this is the most I do on the computer any more and Lady T had to set this up for me.

2 hours ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Check is on the way, got camping reserved, I assume I can pay TKD when I get there? Not sure what this practiscore is, this is the most I do on the computer any more and Lady T had to set this up for me.

Yup you can pay up when we see you. 

8 hours ago, Marshal TKD, Sass # 36984L said:

Yup you can pay up when we see you. 

TKD, you better put your good teeth in when you nibble on the gold pieces you get from ole TT....might find they ain't so soft! :lol:

Kajun

33 minutes ago, Marshal TKD, Sass # 36984L said:

I can show you how to turn lead into gold.:ph34r:

Yep, just put it in a primed case with a little gunpowder!

Kajun

Looking forward to joining you guys next year after we move. Looks like your range is only about a half hour from our future home

Archived