SASS Wire Forum

Oh well. No mink coat for the wife this christmas.

Utah Bob #35998

Poor minks, they get it from humans a different type of covid-2 mutated from the covid-19. So far no reports of mink to human. Fortunately no dead minks in Oregon.:(

28 minutes ago, Dirty Dan Dawkins said:

Good opportunity for chinchillas to make a come back. Put that ranch to work UB, Lazy Bobs Chinchilla Ranch

Not a bad idea...They could curl up in his lap in the evening while he has an adult drink...Lazy Bob and his friends....Great Christmas card picture for next year...Or maybe this year if gets to work on it...

Texas Lizard

8 hours ago, Dirty Dan Dawkins said:

Good opportunity for chinchillas to make a come back. Put that ranch to work UB, Lazy Bobs Chinchilla Ranch

I have one resident weasel and an occasional badger is all.

10 hours ago, Trailrider #896 said:

According to one report in Demark or somewhere "over there" they buried a bunch of dead mink in a mass grave.  But the outgassing from the grave apparently contained virus! :o  They are calling it "zombie mink"! :wacko:

I didn't about that, but I read that shallow graves and outgassing made them rise up and come out of the ground........

Millions culled in Denmark...and I believe Turkey had done the same a couple months earlier. Minks are apparently very susceptible to COVID and there is some potential for it to mutate, hence the culling of the populations.

But are modern minks really true minks or are they so GMO that they're not really minks anymore? And does this make any sense?

Best buy your wife (or yourself) that mink coat one if you has been wanting before the price goes up! :D

22 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

It will take a year or two for the mink shortage to work its way through the supply chain. Price increases might start earlier.

Like gas shortages? :rolleyes:

Archived