SASS Wire Forum

Lets see some dogs

The services of this dog was offered to me as a Public Service.

Dog Smells People who need another gun nstagram.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Dog with it's Thinking Cat on.

cat-dog-travel-together-henry-baloo-11.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

And for a little doggy advice and humour, we offer.....

hD4C04C2F.png.c6337e293c4818a62316da9e94f545a6.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Crazy dog.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

funny dog.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Raylan said:

nodogs.jpg

Refuse to comply!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It was getting close to time for bed, I would throw the dog out the back door, to drain her for the night. I'd give her 5 or 10 minutes, then open the door to call her back in. Sometimes she came. More often she ignored me. If I really wanted her to come in, I would open the refrigerator and get out a kraft single. By the time I got that wrapper off of it, she would have come charging in from the back fence and would be standing there with her butt wagging and her tongue lolling, waiting for hers.

Damn dog.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Just had the dogs out for potty break. Chloe went down to the curb with me to put some trash in the can( pick up day). She decided she wanted to go for a walk, got about two house down the street when the dogs in residence there( fenced in yard, no view to the street) started barking, plus, the owner came out to put something their can. I said hi and tried to shift Chloe's leash to my other hand when Chloe decided she didn't like the other's barking and high tailed back up the street. He ears were pulled back and her tail( usually curled up over her back) was flat on the ground back of her legs. I had dropped the leash in the attempted transfer and had to follow her back up the street. She went back up our drive and didn't stop until she pretty far up the drive. At least she knew where her safe place was:rolleyes::lol::blush:

• Like 3

support dog.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Been in the hospital since Thursday night.  Schoolmarm says my dog misses me!!  Says she sleeps in my spot on the bed.  I told her that the dog must appreciate the extra room!  :lol:

• Haha 4
  • Sad 2