• Last Reply

Russian cat think Rita have it soft.

(Would like to join her!)

cat20.jpg

I Can't Believe I Ate The Whole Thing! 

e2d66cf8ec2183456a91626249cc04a1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

@Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217

My yellow tabby came up meowing ND rubbing me. Thought she wanted to eat but she walked the other way. OK she wants go outside so open door, noped walked away.  Then she led me over to patio door so opened curtain and plop. Laid down in sunbeam. She was happy kitty after that.

When I get home from w*^%, my little girl waits patiently for me to put my lunch pail away and change clothes.  If that takes too long, she will walk into the middle of the great room and let out a yowl that will rattle windows.  {she only weights about 7 pounds}.  She will then walk over to the door of my office.  I know it's time for me to sit at my desk and scratch her.  When she's done being scratched, she will curl up on her bed in the footwell of my desk and go to sleep.  That is our daily routine.

Our former cat would come over to meet me after work and always sniff my work boots. As I worked in a Maximum Security Prison, she was always curious, I guess. But when I would have the scent of OC spray on the boots, she would sneeze and cough and then give me a dirty look.

1 hour ago, DeaconKC said:

Our former cat would come over to meet me after work and always sniff my work boots. As I worked in a Maximum Security Prison, she was always curious, I guess. But when I would have the scent of OC spray on the boots, she would sneeze and cough and then give me a dirty look.

...... apparently you needed to "consort with a better class of criminal" ....

;)

Fluffy's winter underwear.

5058904546_f1e0423302_o.jpg

WERE  CAT?
DINO CAT?

Or just a nightmare?

248593462-2966463743499012-6407851886234011929-n.jpg

Archived