SASS Wire Forum

ALLIE'S Cats

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's people that have come and gone. Some of just decided to leave, and some have died. And a whole lot of people have forgotten their names.

There was a West Virginia deputy sheriff with a mule name Eunuch (I think that was his name). Don't remember the shooter's name though. I can easily remember Flint Westwood, but the other day I was trying for some reason to remember his lady and while I could remember "the fair and lovely", I had the dangedess time remembering Timberline.

But as long as this thread is open, people will remember Allie Mo (no E).

That, in my opinion, is the best reason in the world for leaving it open. You close it "out of respect", and it will fade off into the archives and die. Change the name and it becomes more about the cats than about Allie.

Let's leave it as it is.

Well then, Allie Mo, when you're looking in on us down here, you'll find us still posting things for you, in remembrance of a friend, a great CAS participant, a Saloonatic and a fine lady.

Here's to Allie Mo!

I also think it should be kept open! Here’s to Allie Mo!

I was away from the wire for a while. What happened to AllieMo?

My kitty cats and I came back to the wire to find her referred to her in the past tense. Mud Marine, Kitty and Max would like to know.

6 minutes ago, Mud Marine,SASS#54686 Life said:

I was away from the wire for a while. What happened to AllieMo?

My kitty cats and I came back to the wire to find her referred to her in the past tense. Mud Marine, Kitty and Max would like to know.

I am a firm believer in honoring great pards and pardettes by continuing their work. Therefore, I vote to continuing the thread under its current name.

Archived