SASS Wire Forum

We need a sticky cartoon thread

Just now, Alpo said:

Anybody that has ever had kids knows this

20231031.png.45e745ca1d659dd8404d7bc674335d4c.png

The cartoon was the plan. This was the reality. It was pouring down rain - Portland - somehow the white raincoat and pink galoshes didn't really scream stormtrooper.

20231031b.thumb.jpg.a54a3d47ab6b20530280190a34707b86.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

On 10/31/2023 at 11:17 PM, Crooked River Pete, SASS 43485 said:

On 11/1/2023 at 3:54 AM, Warden Callaway said:

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Alpo said:

The cartoon was the plan. This was the reality. It was pouring down rain - Portland - somehow the white raincoat and pink galoshes didn't really scream stormtrooper.

20231031b.thumb.jpg.a54a3d47ab6b20530280190a34707b86.jpg

Now that's cute!

You did this for HER and in spite of the rain she got to go out and show off her helmet!

(Rain ... yep, as a child I trick or treated in a winter coat ... that was the year a light fluffy snow filled a side-yard ditch, I stepped in it and sustained my first of many back injuries!)

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Linn Keller, SASS 27332, BOLD 103 said:

You did this for HER and in spite of the rain she got to go out and show off her helmet!

Well, no. Obby and Jennie did this for her. This is Jennie's biographical comic strip.

But I was quite impressed at how well the helmet turned out when I saw the picture.

I recall one year up in Atlanta with my daughter's family, and she and I spent three days putting together the costume for the littlest Grandgirl - finding all the pieces parts, and she looked good. But about half hour into the trick or treating she started shedding costume. Because it was "too hot".

• Haha 4