SASS Wire Forum

Damascus Jon

Painted Mohawk SASS 77785

Sat down with this young man & his parents after '015 WR..he was on a mission to improve his shooting, mind you he was already performing very well shooting FC, I see this year he was 9th o'all & 1st in his category of FC..well done Jon on your placings & importantly your successful desire to achieve & I'm sure you will carry that even further.

A fantastic young man with unlimited potential; both on the range and off.

Jon is a great friend to everyone he meets.

And to us?

Well, as far as we are concerned, he is Desert Scorpions 🦂 big brother.

Congratulations Ugly Puppy.

Jon was on posse 9 with me at winter range. He worked hard with the posse and even harder on his shooting. I agree a nice young man who is a great competitor and has great ability. I look for good things for his future in SASS and in his personal endeavors.

A fantastic individual, hard worker, very friendly, great shooter and will persevere.

Congratulations on your win Jon at Winter Range.

Jackrabbit & Sly Puppy

I've shot a few time and talked a bit with Damascus Jon out in AZ over the past 2 1/2 years I've been involved. He used to get rides on occasion with my brother, Bluewater Ringer, before he had his drivers license.

Out standing young man, fun and engaging to talk with. Always a smile on his face.

Truly inspiring to be around and a darn good shooter. The real thing to take away is what a fine young man he is.

Congratulations on a great shoot. Your hard work benefits all of us. Thanks for all you do.

congrats, you shot one heck of a match! some stage times were flat out hyper fast

Jonathan not only shoots well, but has chosen to give back to the sport he takes such pleasure in. He jumps in and works getting his hands dirty. He isn't one of those who just come to shoot, be entertained, and go home expecting others to do the work. He was also a Winter Range Ranger, and has been for several years now, while going on to place 1st in his category showing that the two can go hand in hand.

Congrats DJ, and for your shooting too.

Archived