SASS Wire Forum

NEW JEDI: VALRICO KID

Widder, SASS #59054

For the past few months, I have received numerous recommendations for some of our Gunfighters to received recognition as JEDI GF.

And hopefully, over the next few weeks, I can get all those request finalized.

Anyhow, this past weekend, Cheyenne Culpepper (JEDI #48) with the assistance of Larry Earp, were ask to present the recognition of JEDI GF to:

VALRICO KID..... JEDI GF #205

Valrico Kid has been a steady mainstay in the category of Gunfighter for many years.

But his 'intangibles' are very well listed, having served in numerous capacities over the years as:

Board Member of the Crow River Rangers

President of the Granite City Gunslingers

Match Director of the Doodle Hill Regulators

Supporter of SASS Mounted clubs in Florida.

Plus, as required for JEDI recognition, he has RO status. And I understand he is very active in his RO duties and functions.

CONGRATULATION KID!

..........Widder

For the past few months, I have received numerous recommendations for some of our Gunfighters to received recognition as JEDI GF.

And hopefully, over the next few weeks, I can get all those request finalized.

Anyhow, this past weekend, Cheyenne Culpepper (JEDI #48) with the assistance of Larry Earp, were ask to present the recognition of JEDI GF to:

VALRICO KID..... JEDI GF #205

Valrico Kid has been a steady mainstay in the category of Gunfighter for many years.

But his 'intangibles' are very well listed, having served in numerous capacities over the years as:

Board Member of the Crow River Rangers

President of the Granite City Gunslingers

Match Director of the Doodle Hill Regulators

Supporter of SASS Mounted clubs in Florida.

Plus, as required for JEDI recognition, he has RO status. And I understand he is very active in his RO duties and functions.

CONGRATULATION KID!

..........Widder

Welcome :)

GG

I feel deeply humbled and honored to have my fellow cowboys believe I was worthy of such recognition. I have loved this organization, the philosophy of the spirit of the game and all the thousands of wonderful people I have met along the way. Originally I was the 'Corcoran Kid' when living up north, and became the 'Valrico Kid' when I permanently moved to Florida. Not too original, those are the towns I lived in. I shot my very first match as a Gunfighter, much to the fear of the match director. I have never fired a round in SASS any other way, in my mind I was always a two gun cowboy ever since I was 6 years old. I'm still not over it. When I started this game I vowed to shoot in as many places and clubs as possible while I was still able. I've covered the country from north to south and east to west; but I've got a heck of a lot of places to get to yet. I've yet to meet the cowboy or gal who wasn't a pleasure to know.

See you all on the trail

Valrico Kid

JEDI #205 welcome to the group JEDI KID.

Congrats VK

Congratulations Valrico. Have enjoyed knowing you these years and look forward to shooting with you again soon I hope

I feel deeply humbled and honored to have my fellow cowboys believe I was worthy of such recognition. I have loved this organization, the philosophy of the spirit of the game and all the thousands of wonderful people I have met along the way. Originally I was the 'Corcoran Kid' when living up north, and became the 'Valrico Kid' when I permanently moved to Florida. Not too original, those are the towns I lived in. I shot my very first match as a Gunfighter, much to the fear of the match director. I have never fired a round in SASS any other way, in my mind I was always a two gun cowboy ever since I was 6 years old. I'm still not over it. When I started this game I vowed to shoot in as many places and clubs as possible while I was still able. I've covered the country from north to south and east to west; but I've got a heck of a lot of places to get to yet. I've yet to meet the cowboy or gal who wasn't a pleasure to know.See you all on the trailValrico Kid

Congrats to Valrico Kid!

Calm, fast and full of our Spirit!

Now, needs to convert to FCGF.

I'll help!

AR

• 2 weeks later...

Archived