SASS Wire Forum

A really discouraging situation has developed here.

Hi, My names Dorado, and I'm addicted to solitare.

May dad found a way to cheat at Solitaire on the computer. I don't know about the current crop of Windows games, but the Solitaire that came with Windows 98 kept track of your wins and losses and your longest winning streak. If Dad was in a game he knew couldn't win, he'd turn off the power to his computer. That way it wasn't able to save the fact that he'd lost. He showed me his "winning streak" one day and it was over 800 games.

this keeps yur brain operatin'

I found this great game called Gunbroker! I see crazy prices where people think they have a one-of-a-kind gun for sale and some auctions where people do not understand that they are selling a rare gun (sometimes I help take this problem away). Sometimes I play the other side of the board and sell a gun or two.

My wife got me one of them kindle fire things cuz she loves to read on them electro gizmos.

I've read a book or two on it, but mostly I read the Saloon....

And play Scrabble....

the dang computer player cheats I tell ya, cheats!

I never really got sodoku, probably a good thing...

You need to go out and wet some flies, that will start you on the road to recovery.

I was hoping maybe one of the daughters was close enough to give you a breather and a fishing day out. You are a good man taking care of momma.

My wife knows I would take care of her. But she's already told me I'm on my own, oh, she might throw me a bag of chips now and then, but other than that... :D I guess my plan of robbing the cradle to have someone to care for me when I got old backfired :D

Well, the ole girl has taken care of me when in need. IIRC the contract reads "in sickness and in health".

I don't mind so much and the fish don't seem to care.

We watched the horse race today, and she didn't feel like beating on me when her horse won.

She gets so excited. It ain't safe to sit next to her at a horse race or a soccer game. If she is winning.

I got seriously hooked on a game called "Kings Corners"

When they describe a Sudoku as "Beware! Very Challenging", believe 'em.

I gotta keep working on them until I get them finished. One of the ways my OCD shows itself.

Spider Solitare!!!!

Archived