SASS Wire Forum

Aspen Filly's Engraving

I had Aspen Filly engrave my old #3 Smith at Winter Range, I think she did a great job.

OK, I'm a dufus and having trouble posting pics.

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/schofieldbob/IMAG01592_zpsba15b30c.jpg

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y485/schofieldbob/6036e622-13df-4fcf-a24b-3e267eb80e52_zpse6d86098.jpg

NO FAIR postin' photo links that don't work! That's just dang mean.

I've seen Aspen Filly's work before. Can't wait to see what she did to your #3 (Schofield Russian?)

NO FAIR postin' photo links that don't work! That's just dang mean.

I've seen Aspen Filly's work before. Can't wait to see what she did to your #3 (Schofield Russian?)

Stopping complaining...Glad to see you are still around...Just wondering if she had any problems at WR...Wind got a little strong that night...

Texas Lizard

Stopping complaining...Glad to see you are still around...Just wondering if she had any problems at WR...Wind got a little strong that night...

Texas Lizard

If you have seen the photos of the tents blown up onto other tents, hers was the one under the other tents. She told me she had just walked out of her tent and gone back into her trailer to start engraving when she heard the noise of the tents pulling out and being blown up over her tent. Her concern was the tent and poles were resting on her ridge pole and she was also concerned some of the poles might punch a hole in the canvas. She along with other vendors who were staying at the range helped pick up all items from other vendors who were not at the range. She is a great person and does excellent engraving. I look forward to seeing his photos of her work when he gets the links fixed.

Scout

If you have seen the photos of the tents blown up onto other tents, hers was the one under the other tents. She told me she had just walked out of her tent and gone back into her trailer to start engraving when she heard the noise of the tents pulling out and being blown up over her tent. Her concern was the tent and poles were resting on her ridge pole and she was also concerned some of the poles might punch a hole in the canvas. She along with other vendors who were staying at the range helped pick up all items from other vendors who were not at the range. She is a great person and does excellent engraving. I look forward to seeing his photos of her work when he gets the links fixed.

Scout

I saw it in person...It was a mess...Talked with some of the vendors at the hotel, they said everyone was helping each other along with a number of Cowboys...I'm glad she came out alright hopefully the others came out OK...

Texas Lizard

Aspen Filly can't respond from her phone, but she want to say....

"Thanks! I didn't loose any merchandise, just my tent top! Glad Boulder Canyon Bob likes the engraving!"

AF is my bestest friend even though we live 900 miles apart! ;)

Fantastic work. She did pistol for wife. Alias name on back strap.

Highly recommend her!

Jackrabbit

Wow that looks beautiful! Aspen has worked on my revolvers and I think they're just gorgeous. Hoping to get a bit more done and my 1911 slide when I come over this year :)

Ruby Redsmoke

~Shoot for the Moon, even if you miss you'll land among the Stars~

• 3 weeks later...

OK...Seems like forever...finally got home....to a dead computer...LOL!! Thanks so much for all the compliments!!! It tickles me pink that you all like what I had the pleasure of engraving for you!! ;-)

Ruby...I would love to do engraving on your 1911....I have you down, Kathouse Kelli and Jackaroo for engraving on your 1911 slides....can't wait to see you at Colorado State Championship in June....and then Cortez....and then EOT!!!!! YEAH!!!!!

OK...Seems like forever...finally got home....to a dead computer...LOL!! Thanks so much for all the compliments!!! It tickles me pink that you all like what I had the pleasure of engraving for you!! ;-)

Ruby...I would love to do engraving on your 1911....I have you down, Kathouse Kelli and Jackaroo for engraving on your 1911 slides....can't wait to see you at Colorado State Championship in June....and then Cortez....and then EOT!!!!! YEAH!!!!!

I'm not going to the Colorado State Champs :( but you will definitely see me (and my guns) at Cortez and EoT :D !!! Really looking forward to it. Now you need to get Nellie talked into Cortez... So hopefully you will still have time for my 1911 slide and a bit more on my revolvers? :wub:

No worries Ruby...I can get them done...I also have some extra time between Cortez and EOT that I can work on them if need be if your off playing and site seeing!! LOL I'm getting antsy...can't wait to see you!

Archived