SASS Wire Forum

Hello... Miss you guys and gals

Deja Vous

Time seems to get away from me now days. The drive is 60 miles one way, and while I can drive fast I have been trying to slow down a bit and I am working until later. Living with dad has been fun, and interesting again.. lol... If I forget to close my door I have bed mates, three cats and my rat dog is not happy about that.. lol.. Or, dad has a rat dog.. lol.. I am still out there shooting, this weekend in fact I will be out at devore and norco... so I am really excited about that. And I do a little bit for FNRA and that keeps me a bit busy too. Being busy is a good thing when you have far too much energy and a lot on your mind.. lol

I have looked on line at a couple houses, drive by several and I hope to be able to be back in my own home, with my own puter in the spring when dad is ready to get rid of me.. lol.. So far we have had fun.... But when he is better, it will be time for me to return to my own space and back to being a blabber fingers ... course I will have lawn work, and with my own place up keep.. and I can not wait to have that back again in my life. I miss having my own place....

Well, take a break from my blabber while you can cuz............................ I will be back...lol... In rare form too..............................Miss all of you and your humor... hugs.. Deja

We miss you too.

Drive safely and we will keep a seat warm for you here. I think somebody volunteered to buy you a drinky poo, but I don't recall who it was.

It was you....on my tab...remember? Deja, you got a lot catchin up to do!

We miss you too.

Drive safely and we will keep a seat warm for you here. I think somebody volunteered to buy you a drinky poo, but I don't recall who it was.

If'n I recall, it was everybody what volunteered to buy Miss Vous a drink! Open up your billfolds, folks!

(Glad you're having a good time with your Dad - making memories to cherish forever.)

Deja,

ANYTIME you want to do any yard work, let me know. I got more than I can handle. You can jump in the leaves after you're done raking them, you can smell the fresh cut grass when you're done mowing, you can feel the earth between your fingers whilst you pull the weeds out...... :lol::lol::lol:

See you Sunday,

I miss you too!!

Ozarks Monte & I shot at Arkansas Lead Slingers today.

OMG. I have so much fun there.

Today we shot a stage that is outside the box. Shot rifle & pistols from the hip. lol I skinned the table a bit. lol.

The last time we shot here we did one stage as gunfighter. Aaah. My dream stage. lol :wub:

:lol: :lol:

You ain't supposed to shoot the staging table, Annie. The RO maybe, but not the table.

They confused me. Told me to have rifle and pistols at navel level. Since we were over 500 miles from sea I figured they meant my navel. lol. Anyway, so I held them at my navel level, the table was higher than that. (I'm 4'11") What was I to do?

They confused me. Told me to have rifle and pistols at navel level. Since we were over 500 miles from sea I figured they meant my navel. lol. Anyway, so I held them at my navel level, the table was higher than that. (I'm 4'11") What was I to do?

Oh, I'm not griping. They could have (maybe should have) match DQ'd me.

Oh, I'm not griping. They could have (maybe should have) match DQ'd me.

Annie, they shoulda provided a stepstool or sumthin for you to stand on, any kids there might have had the same problem. Bad stage design! Great attitude on you're part though!:) Rye

Yeah, I was gonna point out that Annie has a bit of an altitude challenge. Tables would be way too high for her.

See you Saturday, Annie.

Well I hope she's doin' good. The saloon ain't the same when she ain't here! :rolleyes::unsure:

Well, I reckon she is still shooting at us, 'cause she said she had missed us.

:lol::wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Time seems to get away from me now days. The drive is 60 miles one way, and while I can drive fast I have been trying to slow down a bit and I am working until later. Living with dad has been fun, and interesting again.. lol... If I forget to close my door I have bed mates, three cats and my rat dog is not happy about that.. lol.. Or, dad has a rat dog.. lol.. I am still out there shooting, this weekend in fact I will be out at devore and norco... so I am really excited about that. And I do a little bit for FNRA and that keeps me a bit busy too. Being busy is a good thing when you have far too much energy and a lot on your mind.. lol

I have looked on line at a couple houses, drive by several and I hope to be able to be back in my own home, with my own puter in the spring when dad is ready to get rid of me.. lol.. So far we have had fun.... But when he is better, it will be time for me to return to my own space and back to being a blabber fingers ... course I will have lawn work, and with my own place up keep.. and I can not wait to have that back again in my life. I miss having my own place....

Well, take a break from my blabber while you can cuz............................ I will be back...lol... In rare form too..............................Miss all of you and your humor... hugs.. Deja

Glad to hear you are doing well . :)

I hope Dad is good too. -_-

GOD BLESS :excl:

Archived