SASS Wire Forum

~Congratulations to Missouri Lefty~

SGT. ELI 35882 GUNFIGHTER

Congrats to Missouri Lefty for shooting his first clean match today. Not only did this Buckaroo shoot clean.....he won overall! :D

Better bring your A game to the Mose Spenser Turkey Shoot next weekend 'cause Lefty will be there ;)

Way ta go Lefty !!!!!!

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

All you Top Guns look out! This fine young man and his father just stated playing Cowboy this year. They both are really doing well!!!!!!!!!!!! They are great folks to shoot with!!!!!!!!!!!

Way To Go Lefty

Yep, really nice folks and phenomenal shooters.

DITTO!

I met them at the TN State match in October. I managed to get on a 3-man team with Lefty. Lefty shot the rifle part on a Tx Star. I been shootin this game for 7 years and I don't think I've ever seen anyone clean the Tx Star as fast as Lefty did with that rifle. Great shooter but more important, he and his father seem to be great folks.

Congratulations Lefty. Hope we cross paths again soon.

..........Widder

DITTO!

I met them at the TN State match in October. I managed to get on a 3-man team with Lefty. Lefty shot the rifle part on a Tx Star. I been shootin this game for 7 years and I don't think I've ever seen anyone clean the Tx Star as fast as Lefty did with that rifle. Great shooter but more important, he and his father seem to be great folks.

Congratulations Lefty. Hope we cross paths again soon.

..........Widder

You're right as rain there, Widder. He's a great kid with a super nice family. Wonderful attitude and as polite and respectful a young man as you will ever meet.

Shows good upbringin!!

WAYTA'GO Lefty!!

Guest Hoss Carpenter, SASS Life 7843

I too had the priviledge on meeting ML at the Tennessee State Match; I was also on his Posse. He and his Dad are fine folk and he is for certain going to be a Champion in SASS for some time to come. Congratulations Young Man; a pleasure to meet you (and your Dad).

Hoss Carpenter

Yep, really nice folks and phenomenal shooters.

+1

Had the privilege of meeting ML at CAC. Like everybody has said, a fine young man and an excellent shooter.

Tonic

Archived