SASS Wire Forum

Congrats to Split Rail and Stone Creek Drifter

Buckaroo Bubba

Congrats to my pards Split Rail and Stone Creek Drifter who won their respective Triple Crown Categories! Great Job Boys!!

I'm sittin' here lookin at a posse picture from the last Possum Trot and the Smokeout gang. Stoney, Split Rail, Doc Eels, Noz, Fitre 'n' Fallback, Cleve, R.J. Law, Buck D. Law, The Lady,Lucky LeRoy, Appalachain Allen, Duffield, my son Hatfield and .... Oh well.... you guys get the picture! A bunch of friends like you can only imagine in CAS... :FlagAm:

Congrats to two of my pards from the very first Smokeout In The Hills!! Proud to say I know them and that they are friends of mine!! :DB)

Yup two great guys, they evun let me hang around wit em.....

Cheyenne :blush:

Yep great pards and shooters as well.....But you should see em in action changing a flat tire on a camper. Any nascar pit crew would be proud. B)

Two Jedi's that have excelled once again....couldn't happen to two nicer guys.....and they are just havin fun!!!

KK

These two fine gentlemen sure deserve a big CONGRATULATIONS on all their wins in the last couple of years. Great fellows to be around, not to mention their shooting ability. Glad to call them friends.....and they are dern good hay haulers too.

bb

Well, what ya'll said! I just want to add this: I have friends, lots of friends, but I can count on one hand those that I call "my inner circle." These are the folks that if ever I was in serious need, would drop what they were doing and come running. They would give their last meal, there last gallon of gas, the shirt off their backs if I needed it more. I am honored and humbled to have these guys in my inner circle. Ok, enough of the mushy stuff, now, Split and Stoney, I gotta go to the bathroom!

:FlagAm: Just want to add my "Atta Boy"s to the list. Can't think of any finer folks playin' the game we love. Was proud to be there to add my applause to the hoopla that the announcement of your names turned loose at the awards dinner at CAC.

Hey, the contingent from the Midwest did themselves proud at CAC this year. The "fly over land" Yankees can shoot, too!! Lookin' forward to gettin' another shot at them damn chickens next year. Fool me once, shame on you....fool me twice, shame on me!!!!!!

Lookin' forward to shootin' with you guys in the spring!!! Winter well!!!

PD

Way to go Split Rail and Stone Creek. See you pards down the trail.

Archived