SASS Wire Forum

Whiskey Business is in charge of pizza tonight

Grizzly Dave

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. BBQ pizza won't work on the grill because when u turn it over, all the topping falls off. And thru the gill. And then u have to scrape the sauce off the coals. Reassemble. Then the pizza tastes like charcoal. Like Jack Daniels. Then it's no good

iPhone

Haw! :lol:

Good 'un, Jake... a long-time favorite~! ^_^

Didn't care much for Utah's p*litics, but hey... this made up for some of it. :rolleyes:

I ain't comin unless we get white pizza. Alfredo sauce and chicken,

that is unless you have barbeque sauce and brisket or pulled pork.

Pizza's ready! Got a white pizza along with a pepperoni and Eyetalian sausage pizza. With mushrooms and black olives.

Cold beer to wash it down with, too.

ok! That last one, eyetalian sausage pizza with mushrooms and black olives is for me.

You all can take the others!

Looks like onions on there too! Looks good!

Heading out for the BBQ soon, not my scene, a bunch of folks I don't know, or don't know well standing around a back yard in the hot sun. But, to honor a young lady who just graduated with a BSN and passed her certification boards, I will do it. Hot day, I think I'll wear my gray hat instead of the black one.

Looks like onions on there too! Looks good!

Heading out for the BBQ soon, not my scene, a bunch of folks I don't know, or don't know well standing around a back yard in the hot sun. But, to honor a young lady who just graduated with a BSN and passed her certification boards, I will do it. Hot day, I think I'll wear my gray hat instead of the black one.

The gray hat might not be so hot. Also, if you shoot a hole in it, you'll (1) resemble Clint Eastwood, and (2) add some ventilation.

Well....some of my hat's I would do that to, but not this one, it's my Sunday go to meetin hat :D

I have had my black hat blow off my head in a match, when asked what I would have done it it had blown in front of a target, I told them 'shoot it of course!'

Well....some of my hat's I would do that to, but not this one, it's my Sunday go to meetin hat :D

I have had my black hat blow off my head in a match, when asked what I would have done it it had blown in front of a target, I told them 'shoot it of course!'

Ah! Such a man! You look like Clint Eastwood already!

Whal in honor of Whiskey Bidness being in charge I'm having a whiskey tasting. Now a few weeks ago I posted my woes of trying ta save a dollar or twa ta send the daughter offin ta college so I bought a bottle of the cheep stuff. Yuck!!

I had a lil bit of good luck. While cleaning out the spitoons har in this Saloon I found a Double Eagle that had fell in one during the ruckus last night. So I have went out an procured a bottle of Bulleit Rye. Now I'm a award winning and published conasaur of fine whiskeys.

Awards: Last man standing at the Guantanamo Bay enlisted club ships drinking challenge.

Published: Arrested fer drunk and disorderly.

So har it goes... I'll use all that high tone words.

Whoooeee!!! That's smooth! Golly jeepers that's the good stuff!

I better pour myself a bit more just ta be sure.

Chili Pepper Kid

Pizza's ready! Got a white pizza along with a pepperoni and Eyetalian sausage pizza. With mushrooms and black olives.

Cold beer to wash it down with, too.

Did I hear sardines? I'll be there and I'm bringing beer and gotta have some red wine too.:)

I ain't comin unless we get white pizza. Alfredo sauce and chicken,

that is unless you have barbeque sauce and brisket or pulled pork.i

I have a bbq'd brisket that just about ready to come off the grill. Along with a whole pork shoulder if ya want any

I'll have some! I'll have some!

Along with some Bulliet.

Cummin right up.. also have fresh corn on the cob baked potatoes My secret recipe corn bread some peppers and onions all grilled and also fresh picked strawberries and ice cold watermelon ..... I was in the mood to cook tonight...

Cummin right up.. also have fresh corn on the cob baked potatoes My secret recipe corn bread some peppers and onions all grilled and also fresh picked strawberries and ice cold watermelon ..... I was in the mood to cook tonight...

To drink various beers whiskey and Bourbon plus some home made mulberry wine. And other non alcoholic beverages...

Now the big question....... what to make for dessert? ??

Archived