SASS Wire Forum

Osama Ben Laden is Dead

NBC says so too!!

The announcment is only twenty five minutes old and already there is a conflict of facts. In light of the implications I am sure that the Taliban will try to down play the west's ability to bring him to ground.

Fox is saying that a US bomb or missile took him out. The news report says he died peacefully from a lung infection. Who knows. Maybe he will show up with Elvis in Las Vegas?

Ever heard of Hydra? :mellow:

Yes, but in my book one dead snake is better than no dead snake.

I think the snake has more heads than this one. I am not certain of how to deal with the issue, but I guess they don't want my advice anyway.

Waiting for Obama's official news release. I'm happy about his death, but feel it will only make him a martyr

He's been declared dead a couple times already since 2001. I reckon until somebody can show me a dead body (or an unattached vital piece of one) that is proven to be him, I'll take any reports of his demise with a grain of salt.

Besides, according to the Weekly World News, W put Bat Boy on the hunt years ago. Nobody knows more about caves than Bat Boy! :rolleyes:

Dead martyrs seldom plan attacks. I doubt he had someone he trusted enough to take over. Like most paranoid megalomaniacs.

If in fact he is dead Al Qaeda will have a martyr but will find difficulty in continuing to get support without Bin Laden. Money may be in short supply. They will still continue to be a threat but much reduced.

Well, I don't know how this will affect our international relations with the middle east, but I do know that Geraldo Rivera might get so excited that he will jump in front of a fast moving bus.

Obama is making the official announcement bow that our troops killed him and we have the body.

Drinks are on me! :FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Buy them boys a drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~EE Taft~

Do ya think there is any truth to the rumor that the small team that took him out were the Top Shot final 4? :D

God Bless all of those that serve or have served our great country. Thank you all!

GW

Any body know how to make a contribution to an organization that provides "celebratory libations" to our men/women at arms where ever they may be posted?

Not a spiritous beverage, but: http://www.greenbeanscoffee.com/coj/

Let Our Troops Know You Care!

Buy a Cup of Joe for a Soldier Serving Far From Home And Have It Delivered With Your Own Personal Note of Encouragement...

In our travels to see the Troops, many share with us their sense of loneliness, isolation and feelings of being forgotten. Their commanders tell us that some Soldiers never receive mail from home. In response, Green Beans Coffee has launched Cup of Joe For A Joe to let anyone, anywhere in the world, say thanks to our troops through the simple act of buying a cup of coffee and having it delivered along with their own personal note of encouragement into the hands of a deployed Soldier.

Please join Green Beans in honoring our Troops. It only takes a few moments plus the spare change in your pocket to say thanks. Simply choose a purchase of any amount and we'll do the rest!

It is legit.

Subdeacon, thanks. Just sent off a donation.

My pleasure, Wichita. Not the same as a beer or a shot of single malt, but sometimes a decent cup of coffee is even more welcome than hooch.

Do ya think there is any truth to the rumor that the small team that took him out were the Top Shot final 4? :D

God Bless all of those that serve or have served our great country. Thank you all!

GW

Nope. These guys were for real top shots. :lol:

Several hours ago the Pakistani press reported a helicopter down and explosions. They didn't know the whole story yet.

http://thetimesofpakistan.com/2011/05/01/army-helicopter-crashes-near-abbottabad/

When's the last time ya saw a Happy crowd outside the White House fence? :lol::FlagAm:

One report I heard said that Bin Laden had a GSW to the head. When they take those robes off, ya reckon they'll find two to center mass?? :rolleyes::ph34r::rolleyes::FlagAm:

One report I heard said that Bin Laden had a GSW to the head. When they take those robes off, ya reckon they'll find two to center mass?? :rolleyes::ph34r::rolleyes::FlagAm:

Probably more than two. ;)

Let's mummify him and use him for a long range rifle side match target.... :lol:

Just real happy that he's been taken care of in a fit and propper manner = Lead in the head. I hope the rumour that he's being buried at sea are true too.

Seems he, in true jihadi fashion, was hiding behind a woman: using a woman as a human shield

Did he fire?.

"He did resist the assault force, and he was killed in a firefight," the official said.

Four adult males were killed: bin Laden, his son, and two couriers - one who led the US to the compound and bin Laden's whereabouts.

"One woman killed when used as a shield," and other women were injured, the officials said. The women's names were not given; it's not clear whether bin Laden's wife was among them.

Also interesting: We got SCAMMED by Pakistan's Deep State

The news of where Osama bin Laden was living for, probably, the last six years should be shocking: in northeast Abbottabad, the Pakistani national security echelons' most secure neighborhood, right next to the Pakistan Military Academy. It's as if Osama built a big compound in Annapolis, a few blocks from the Naval Academy, or in Langley, VA, just down the street from CIA headquarters. In this map, "B" is Osama's compound while "A" is the front gate of the Pakistan Military Academy, but the actual Academy property extends northwesterly up toward Osama's estate. There's a distance scale in the lower left corner.

They knew.

Pakistan's Deep State had to know. You can't run a compound of that size in Pakistan without a bunch of gossipy servants.

The most likely conclusion is that the Pakistani Deep State was hiding Osama from us, while collecting billions to claim to help hunt for him in the anarchic Northwest Territories. They were sheltering Osama, probably because he was their meal ticket for billions from Uncle Sucker to search for him.

If true, there need to be a lot of questions asked.

Seems he, in true jihadi fashion, was hiding behind a woman: using a woman as a human shield

Hope those boys rubbed bacon fat on their ammo ...... just to help em slide on home.

Hiding behind a woman, obviously very confident about his place in the afterlife or maybe just a true coward rather than a true believer.

Archived