SASS Wire Forum

AB962 DEFEATED

hud

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aint no crow to eat. california voters voted in a bunch of libs/dems that want to take away gun rights.

So one thing has been overturned.

How many rounds can you have in your magazine it could hold 12 but you can only have 10.

You can't buy any gun you want. Can you. You can't buy from any FFL. Only those that CA DOJ approves.

2nd ammendment is not in full effect in CA.

Aint no crow to eat. california voters voted in a bunch of libs/dems that want to take away gun rights.

How many rounds can you have in your magazine it could hold 12 but you can only have 10.

You can't buy any gun you want. Can you. You can't buy from any FFL. Only those that CA DOJ approves.

wow, bitter much? SORRY. Oh by the way, just had to turn the AC on cause its 82 degrees out, piss on that too k?

ONE MORE VICTORY !!!!!

And that can't be bad !!!!

This is what is needed ,,,,,, set the anti crowd ta running ......

Jabez Cowboy

wow, bitter much? SORRY. Oh by the way, just had to turn the AC on cause its 82 degrees out, piss on that too k?

Har!

Hey, Hud? I'm sittin here in Fresno right now....and I can't find that 82 degrees. Where the heck izzit?

ps. congrats on the ruling. As I may end up bein' a Calif resident at some point, it's nice to see the ruling.

:) Hello the Fire,

Well it's good to know that there are some judges that can't be persuaded by the LIb's.

Just one more thing.

You know we got another bad firearms bill overturned and we as gun owners should be happy about this instead of thumbing your nose at those of us who live in CALIFORNIA. For one reason or another RIGHT THIS MINUTE many of us CAN'T LEAVE this state. I'm tired of this c***, I go on Gunbroker and 1 of every 3 or 4 firearms I look at will not be sold to a Californian when most of the guns I'm looking at are either Antiques or Curios(or not even a complete gun.) and there is NO reason that they CAN'T be sold in Calif.. I just wish the citizens of rest of the 49 states in this country would lighten up.

If it sounds like I'm mad, I am. Personally I'm sick and tired of listening to everyone bash Calif. through the safety of the internet.

So if you don't have a dog in OUR fight just keep your opinions to yourself. I'm sure you all know what your state LEGISLATOR'S are up to and that's why you can tell us we're so screwed up. Think about it.

This isn't for all the post's that said congrats.

Cap Roundtree

Yeah, and a whole bunch of us are working on it rather than just running away as so many tell us we should do. Gotta be someone left to carry on the fight. Because sure as hell if dung like this isn't fought in CA it will spread to other states and have to be fought there. CA is one of the testing grounds for garbage like this.

Or are you saying that people should just cut and run and NOT fight for our civil and constitutional rights?

Hey, Hud? I'm sittin here in Fresno right now....and I can't find that 82 degrees. Where the heck izzit?

Remember he is in the Beverly Hills of the IE....you're probably getting the valley fog! Come on up in the foothills, above the fog, it's a sunny 60 degrees today..

Great news on AB962, hope we can go on the offensive soon, playing D is tiresome.

Can't you spare a little happiness for your fellow gun owners and supporters of the 2nd Amendment, Mr. Sunshine?

Yeah, and a whole bunch of us are working on it rather than just running away as so many tell us we should do. Gotta be someone left to carry on the fight. Because sure as hell if dung like this isn't fought in CA it will spread to other states and have to be fought there. CA is one of the testing grounds for garbage like this.

Or are you saying that people should just cut and run and NOT fight for our civil and constitutional rights?

As it is Barbara Boxer would love to bring CA gun laws nationwide.

But for now, here's a link about this ruling.

Howdy Hud,

Congrats to all our pards in California for the victory!!

Any FFL that refuses a sale to a Californian because of a stupid state law is not helping our 2nd amendment fight. The state paperwork takes us about 3 minutes to prepare for a shipment. Our California friends need our help, not our criticism setting on some make believe lofty perch. What affects any citizen of the USA affects us all. Personally, I admire the gun right crowd in any of the left wing states for staying home and putting up a fight. Although it may be easier to run to a more comfortable state, they choose to stay home and fight. What’s not to admire? Good luck on your upcoming battles. We all need you.

Thank you,

Long Hunter

Howdy Hud,

Congrats to all our pards in California for the victory!!

Any FFL that refuses a sale to a Californian because of a stupid state law is not helping our 2nd amendment fight. The state paperwork takes us about 3 minutes to prepare for a shipment. Our California friends need our help, not our criticism setting on some make believe lofty perch. What affects any citizen of the USA affects us all. Personally, I admire the gun right crowd in any of the left wing states for staying home and putting up a fight. Although it may be easier to run to a more comfortable state, they choose to stay home and fight. What’s not to admire? Good luck on your upcoming battles. We all need you.

Thank you,

Long Hunter

Thank You!!!

I wish more had that attitude. It can feel pretty lonely up here on the front line. Especially when we are getting sniped at by what we thought were friendlies.

Congratulations to the gun owners of California. Hope this is an indication of a turning point for you folks. You sure could use a few breaks legislative wise. Keep your stick on the ice and remember most of us are pulling for you.

Regards,

Cherokee Gambler

Omaha Ne

The paperwork "burden" for shipping to California is minimal at this point. Takes a couple extra minutes, but heck, a sale is a sale...especially in these tough economic times!

Thanks for posting this, Hud. I found out about it a little while ago and we are having a party over here because of it. I also had the same thoughts to all those that love to trash-talk CA over this kind of stuff. Serve 'em up a big ol' plate of crow with extra gravy......

Long Hunter....great comments. Thanks a heap, pard!!

IROT

(party at Fort Courage Armory for the rest of the week!!)

AWESOME!!!!

RR

Hey LH, thanks to you and all the others (cept 1) for all the kind words. We are definately fightin an uphill battle here, and sometimes its tough to fight on the front with others nippin at your heels. See ya in Az next month

hud

Damn those activist judges! :P

That's great news. The tide has turned.

Opponents of the right to keep and bear arms are still running the same drivel in the hopes that it will work the way it has for 30 years. When judges in liberal states like Cally overturn BS out of hand. When legislatures like WI immediately move to enact CCW legislation. When tragedy strikes like AZ and instead of the hue and cry we get lines at the gun show. You can bet that we've got them on the run.

I'm just happy that I got to see all of this in my lifetime.

Way to go, Cally Boys!

Now run them through the briars, brambles and bushes where a rabbit couldn't go..... ENACT MUST ISSUE and RECIPROCAL CONCEALED CARRY LEGISLATION IN KALLYFORNYA! :)

Sticks & stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me.. :P ..My Mom taught me that one!

We live where we must, might not like it, but that's life in the fast lane! I live in Texas for 12 years

retired and moved back to CALIFORNIA. I've been married for 46 years to my High School sweet heart and

she wanted to move back to be with the family.......I wanted to keep her around another 46 years so I

live in CALIFORNIA....get my point?

Happy trails

QDG 48525 :)

OK you CA bashers, heres your chance to eat some crow, AB 962 was just overturned in Court, yee ha!!!

hud

Hud, thank you....Best news I've heard in a long time! I owe you one.... I'll buy you

a sodie pop ifn you make it to the State Shoot at 5 Dogs this year..

bring your friend too!

Happy trails

QDG 48525 :)

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195
OK you CA bashers, heres your chance to eat some crow, AB 962 was just overturned in Court, yee ha!!!

hud

thanks for the info hud. Also thanks for letting my grandson ride one of your horses. That was very cowboy of you.

Hey IROT and Hud,

Got a question. Is there one particular state organization that best helps you guys put up the fight? I think we all need to know which one it is so we can lend them our support. You two guys have been in the gun business and on the front line for a very long time. What can we do to realistically help? I would like to do more than just mouth the words. I want to get in the fight with you.

Thanks,

Long Hunter

This is one small victory in an what will be a continuous battle in Sacramento.

Unless the people go to their legislatures and speak against the bills in large numbers and in person, the assault will continue.

When it comes to the voting booth, you are out numbered. Liberal politics may prevail if the pro gun folks stay at home and wait for a miracle. Get to the hearings and make yourself known. Dress like gentleman and talk like a gentleman.

Roo

Archived