SASS Wire Forum

Utah Bob

Forty  Rod SASS 3935

I was thinkin' the same thing. Wondering if anyone has an update on him.

I miss him.. I did post a while back asking him where he was and no response. I know he was sick.. does anyone know him in the local club in his area to check on him for us?

I talked to him last week. Asked if there was anything I could do to help him, said everything was ok. He only lives a few miles away, guess I'll call again and see if he's doing ok.

I talked to him last week. Asked if there was anything I could do to help him, said everything was ok. He only lives a few miles away, guess I'll call again and see if he's doing ok.

Just came over to the Saloon to check on UB myself - keep us posted Big Sage!

Not to worry. I'm still relatively upright Pards.

I'll be back on the grid when I'm mended. Thanks for yore concern. You may recall the search party. :P

Not to worry. I'm still relatively upright Pards.

I'll be back on the grid when I'm mended. Thanks for yore concern. You may recall the search party. :P

Well, dang. Hey, how about turnin' the search party into a tail gate party? I can ateal a tailgate someplace.

Bob, you're invited too if you're mended.

So didja get in a fight with that mountain lion ya took a picture of? :P

Seriously though, glad to hear you're on the mend..Keep us posted!

By the way, I'm close enuff now to where I can pack up the Stratocaster and Marshall stack and go up yer way and serenade ya some.. :D

How 'bout a Hendrix-inspired version of "The Star Spangled Banner" with the volume at 10? ;):D

They say music heals all, ya know. :lol: .

Well, dang. Hey, how about turnin' the search party into a tail gate party? I can ateal a tailgate someplace.

Bob, you're invited too if you're mended.

I would enjoy that can I bake cookies?? lol

Menden from the Bronco's game last Sunday :D

I finally get ta :D after that game!

Guest Henry Horns SASS #19579L

Holy Smokes, 40!! :wacko:

I'm shocked. :D I wouldn't insult a cookie baker. Especially if She's dang near local. :P

H

I saw UB and his Mrs in town yesterday going into McDonalds. I was on an errand and by the time I got back they were already gone. :D At least he's able to "sit up and take nourishment".

I saw UB and his Mrs in town yesterday going into McDonalds. I was on an errand and by the time I got back they were already gone. :P At least he's able to "sit up and take nourishment".

I saw UB working in a car wash in Kalamazoo. No, wait, that was Elvis.

Hope you are on the mend Bob, take care.

Archived