SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2011

Just to bring ya'll up to date. Here is the list. We still have a few things left.

CC

Someone(just a few)needs to fill in the blanks for the Wednesday night Posse 1 yearly dinner and awards banquet. Only a few short days left. Gosh, I can't wait.

where is the list?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Item to bring Person bringing item

Brisket - double smoked thin sliced - OKB "It's a tradition"

Baked Beans -Cherokee Charlie

Potato Salad

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Texas Toast -Lawman Mark ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Green Salad with choice of dressings - Bama Red------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corn on the Cob-Lickskillet Charlie ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cobblers-BLB and his lovely wife (without the go-rilla shoes)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Homemade Ice Cream -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assorted Sodas -}MT and Blue Jeans

Sweet Tea - }MT and Blue Jeans

Other road soda's and Libations -

(1)Blackwater Desperado

(2)CC and Silver Dollar Don

(3)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Condiments -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Napkins-HTF and DDI -

Silverware - HTF and DDI

Drink cups -HTF and DDI

Other main dishes -

Other main desserts - Quigley---Chest or Cheesecake???--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other salads--

After a very heated conversation with an office manager at one of Miss Carol's dr. office's this morning we finally got something done. She sat for over an hour in her weakened state waiting to see her dr. who knew what was going on and so Miss Carol got up and left. That's when I lost it and called back. It wasn't pleasant.

It would take a lot to restore my faith in the medical profession right now. The taste I have in my mouth is-------well, you understand.

Miss Carol is doing much better after getting medication, steiroids,sailine solution and a couple more I can't pronounce she has turned the corner for the better. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I think we are on the road to recovery.

CC

CC

Are you shooting with the Cherokee Cowboys this month? I need to talk to you about some leather work--cuffs and or/buttstock.

Cassalong Hopidy

CC, glad to hear Miss Carrol is doing better.

That midget gal must have bumped my head purdy hard when she whupped me cause I don't remember any of it! :blink:

BB special? Only feller that cooks like Betty Crocker and is wanted in his home state for a pumkin massacre, so Yeah he's special. :P:D

CC, glad to hear Miss Carrol is doing better.

That midget gal must have bumped my head purdy hard when she whupped me cause I don't remember any of it! :blink:

BB special? Only feller that cooks like Betty Crocker and is wanted in his home state for a pumkin massacre, so Yeah he's special. :P:D

Since 2004, I have taken an active roll in Guns of Autumn and there ain't been no more pumpkins allowed. It is a "No Pumpkin Zone" I still get a little twitchy when I drive by one of them charity pumpkin stands in the Fall.

Yeeeee Haaaawwwwww!!!! It's the ghost of Ambush 2009. (or was it 2010?)I don't remember,hell, I'm old. Glad to have you back R3B. It's good to see ya!

Just say you need a camping space, OKB, and he will appear. Promise. :lol: :lol:

Bama Red,

How are ya doin'?

CC

C.C, is Miss Carol still doin better?

Thanks for asking. She is not out of the woods yet. She goes in for more tests tomorrow. She is still very weak and still trying to recover. Crohns is a terrible disease and she has a real bad case of it.

We're still keepin' her in our prayers.

Many,many thanks.

quote name='Cherokee Charlie Regulator #4967' timestamp='1314155943' post='2254413']

Thanks for asking. She is not out of the woods yet. She goes in for more tests tomorrow. She is still very weak and still trying to recover. Crohns is a terrible disease and she has a real bad case of it.

CC, Ah'm so sorry ta hear about Miss Carol. Just Charming and I will keep her in our prayers. May the Good Lord gently tend to her. Please give her our best wishes.

When are ya arrivin' at Ambush? Just Charmin' and I (assumin' we kin git there) will bring the CC and the takeela fer the Maguarits if'n that's OK.

Speakin' o which, Bottles!!! how's bout a round o' # 4's ta git our eyes open. :wacko: an' then a round o' Catless ta git them focused? :blink: Thanx.

R3B

Where ya been R3B? Sheriff have you detained fer a spell?

When ya ain't got all yer own teef Bob, it takes a while longer ta chew thru the leather straps. :rolleyes:

R3B

EDIT: fer speling.

R3B,

The CC camp will arrive on Monday. Don't forget about the Wed. night dinner. You are a good man for bringing the elixer for the margaritas. It will be awful good to have ya'll back.

CC

When ya ain't got all yer own teef Bob, it takes a while longer ta chew thru the leather straps. :rolleyes:

R3B

EDIT: fer speling.

Well, I'm glad you got loose. If'n you'll run thru a chicken house every now and then, it'll throw them dogs off. Messes with their noses real bad.

Well, I'm glad you got loose. If'n you'll run thru a chicken house every now and then, it'll throw them dogs off. Messes with their noses real bad.

Thanx Bob!! Tha's a good thing ta know. :D I'll try ta remember it. (Figger the odds.) :lol: :lol:

R3B

Sounds like the voice of experience there Bob. Something about your past you ain't a tellin' us about.

And just for the good of the fire; I did run a criminal background check on BB and found out he does have outstanding warrants for loss of affection and chicken stealin' filed recently by someone named Lil' Bertha. :)

Besides some health issues, great. Doing some re-loading right now. Good to see you back. MT

Sorry ta hear 'bout the health issues. Give Blue Jeans our best regards. Ah gotta do some reloadin' too. When's the next shoot?

R3B

Hi all I'm back. Been away for surgery but getting better each day. Went to Dr. three weeks ago for what I thought was routine visit and have had three weeks of hell since. By my count it's about 37 day's until Ambush.

Hi all I'm back. Been away for surgery but getting better each day. Went to Dr. three weeks ago for what I thought was routine visit and have had three weeks of hell since. By my count it's about 37 day's until Ambush.

Sorry ta hear that HTF. Here have a #4 EBM or two. They's good fer what ails ya. Me an' Just Charmin' will add ya ta our prayer list.

Could be 37, heck after Ah runs outta fingers an' toes and... :blush: well suffice it ta say Ah never could count too well past twenty one. :blink::lol:

R3B

HTF,

If you would let some of your friends know what's going on with you we could send you a "we don't give a hoot" card. :lol: :lol: I sure hope all is well. I will call tonight when the dust settles around here.

CC

I gotta clean guns from our Wednesday match in the morning; then load bullets for Ruckus and Ambush tomorrow!!!!!

...now that Ms. Mary Matilda is shooting Lady Senior/Frontier Cartridge I have twice the number of guns to clean....

I gotta clean guns from our Wednesday match in the morning; then load bullets for Ruckus and Ambush tomorrow!!!!!

...now that Ms. Mary Matilda is shooting Lady Senior/Frontier Cartridge I have twice the number of guns to clean....

Ah thought yew tole me you make HER clean da guns. :unsure::rolleyes: ...............or it mighta been one o' mah alkyhol frozen grape induced halusi...hullusa....imaginin's. :blink::wacko:

R3B

CC all is well. Just paying for the 60's I guess. Just taking it easy now and hoping to be ready to shoot Ambush. We can't decide what life throws at us but we can decide how we handle it.

Archived