SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. One of the best unkept secrets in Rock ‘n’ Roll!!!
  3. I saw an interview with Bill Withers once. The interviewer told Mr. Withers that "Ain No Sunshine" wasn't proper use of the English language to which Mr. Withers replied "I know, I know, I know, I know, I know."
  4. Same judge is presiding over his case. Same charge as against the armorer. If the jury finds him guilty (hardly a forgone conclusion) I expect she would give him the same sentence. That would be my bet.
  5. Boz Skaggs Grateful Dead Janis Joplin Steve Miller Jimi Hendrix The Outlaws Edgar Winter Rush Robin Trower Elvin Bishop The Butterfield Blues Band J. Geils Band Little Feat The James Gang
  6. How come everyone always leaves out Black Oak Arkansas??
  7. Fleetwood Mac (before Buckingham/Nix) Leon Russell Joe Cocker James Gang Mott The Hoople Bill Withers
  8. Yesterday
  9. Ah! Do you have Bass Pro Insurance? Or perhaps “1984” insurance sponsored by G. Orwell Inc, Underwriters
  10. He thinks they should think his way but there would be no need for him to say anything if he thought everyone does think his way.
  11. My personal favorite...Saw them live, and the light show to this song was incredible!
  12. Rest in peace, Dickey Betts. Thank you for the music.
  13. A Punny Joke - I am not a musician. Frankly, my stuff began in the early '60's and I was far more interested in cars, motorcycles and girls - reverse order. Think record player with a changer and 2 copies of good background.
  14. Van Morrison Queen Rod Stewart Billy Joel Dire Straits Elton John
  15. RIP Mr. Betts...Lord I was born a Ramblin' Man
  16. Nothing “offbeat” about them. Fabulous, powerful vocals, one of the best guitarists anywhere, and a list of hits that rivals all the great acts of the period, right up until today!!
  17. The Lettermen Mary Wells Peter Paul and Mary The Righteous Brothers Peter and Gordon
  18. Ann Wilson was, and may still be, one of the best female vocalists of all time. Nancy Wilson (her sister) is one of the most accomplished female guitarists of all time. Together, they both form Heart. If you've never heard them, you're missing out on gem of a band.
  19. Liked some of Iron Butterfly's drum solos.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.