SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. As my young helper (19 y.o.) was driver me, I pointed out a peculiar window and told her it was a witch window. Then I said, it was one of the things she never wanted to know and she laughed.
  4. For sale...Buffalo Runner, size 12D in excellent condition...$125.00 shipped to you.
  5. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Air_Force_Base You should be able to zoom in on Castle Air Museum here: https://maps.app.goo.gl/M79ZDz2kErtkgc586
  6. As a young kid in Elk Grove Ca, I used to watch AND HEAR B-36 bombers flying over the house from Mather AF Base near Sacramento. Their drone could be heard for at least 20 miles. Then later on, living in Clovis, near Fresno, I watched B-52s out of Castle AFB fly over low practicing touch and go landings. Both of those huge aircraft were unforgettable.
  7. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6hUeRVp24H/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
  8. 'Reasonable' price is always relative, but imho Ricochet Roy's stock covers are worth the money. I have ordered three from him: one for my Uberti 73 rifle, one for a Huglu hammered coach and one custom made for my Shilo Sharps (a gun model he doesn't list).
  9. Try a # 4 shot they come in bags of 25 pounds
  10. A mammal carnivore will tear the hide off of his prey, and then eat the meat off the bones. An owl will eat all of his prey and then regurgitate the bones and the skin. A snake will swallow his whole - meat, fur and bones. So question one is do other raptors do that, or is that simply owls? Do hawks and eagles, for example, tear their prey apart and just eat the meat and leave the bones and the skin behind? Snakes. Do they digest all of that - the bones and the fur? Or do they regurgitate the stuff that they don't digest, or do they poop it all out?
  11. Or one can place the hex locking ring of the die in the jaws of the vise and not have any contact on the threads of the die body by the vise jaws.... GJ
  12. I don't think about growing older or not growing older. Just a part of life. But I find it a tad annoying when people who should remember my birthday don't. I got a phone call one year, a few years back. My granddaughters sang Happy Birthday to me. After I thank them and they got off the phone and went back to doing whatever teenagers do, my daughter got on the phone and she tells me that she had told them they absolutely had to remember this year because it was an important one. I asked what was important about it. She says, "You're sixty!" And I said, "I'm 61". Oops.
  13. Only the first season, and she had brown hair.
  14. Prayers up for another old timer. Hang in there Pappy.
  15. Midway has nickled Starline 32-20 brass in stock. It is ~30% higher than unplated, but hey, they have it. And free shipping on $99+.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.