SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I worked part time for a package shipping company during college for a couple of years in the early 1990's. Boxes go from hub to hub, some bigger than others until it gets to the closest hub where it goes out for delivery. At least when I worked there, pretty much everything was handled manually and sometimes a box meant for say Hartford, CT might end up in a truck headed for Chicago, IL. And since most of the packages moved by truck, bad weather, heavy traffic or a backup due to an accident can mean a package doesn't move from hub to hub quick enough to make the delivery date.
  3. Blue Jays 8 - Rays 2 Rays 0 - 1 Has the look of "One of those years". I may have to revise my season guess.
  4. If the depriming post isn't welded in I'll take it. PM sent
  5. My article on Bordertown will be out in GUNS -- Old West Annual 2024 in April. @Too Tall Bob In exchange for the even greater recognition this will bring to an already famous match, I expect the shot timer to be started 10 seconds after I start shooting each stage. https://fmgpubs.com/product/old-west-history-guns-gear-2024-special-edition/
  6. Did you want to put this on the MEME’s thread??
  7. Stick with the Hornady Gun cleaner heating the solution to 120, max temp if no springs, Stay away from home brews, Simple Green etc. and always follow up with Lyman Turbo Sonic Gun Lube no heat to remove all moisture and provide a protective coating, it is only a fair lubricant so, I then wipe down the firearm and lube all working parts with EEZOX Premium Gun Lube (sold direct on e-bay thru Farm Co. in Solvang Ca.), let dry, wipe off excess and forget. You can use EEZOX in a sonic cleaner unheated in a well ventilated area, but it will attack any poly-carbonate plastics and rubber, like the Hornady baskets, so use the stainless steel bins. The Hornady cleaner I mix in 3 gal jugs, 1 for smokeless and 1 for BP and use till it's dirty, the Lyman can be used over & over, I keep it in 1 gal plastic jugs and you will see some residual water it traps sink to the bottom, Use a kerosene hand pump to fill the sonic cleaner leaving the water at the bottom of the jug to be disposed of. EEZOX can be used until it gets thick and dark, strain it to remove particulate matter thru a reversed N95 (knew the Covid BS was good for something FREE N95 masks) and store. Wear Nitril gloves when working with any of these chemicals. On Midway Hornady $34.00 a gal, Lyman $109.00 down from $125.00 used to be $85.00 per gal. EEZOX check their website, my dealer cost was $85.00 a gal last order, but because of shipping problems(bent cans) they now only sell it only in qts. EEZOX can be used on any firearm Smokeless or Black, it is unmatched on a Parkerized firearms finish, you will be absolutely amazed at EEZOX's cleaning, lubrication and the protection it provides. Marlin
  8. Bump for a Great rifle bargin and even better Pard....
  9. Given the uncertainty of the supply chain, I welcome a review! Cheers, FJT
  10. If cost is an issue, get a Stoeger, and have a cowboy gunsmith set it up for you. It's flaws are well known and easily rectified. Turkis makers are opening and closing factories on a near-weekly basis, and you will find that support for guns in the pipeline is generally pretty non-existent. Good luck! Cheers, FJT
  11. Well, she got up from her nap, grabbed some lunch, and saw the card (ok, just a free card i printedfroma website) and little box on the back of her recliner. Set her lunch down, looked at it closer, "YOU DIDN'T!" she said. Opened the box and got a big silly grin on her face. She hadn't been expecting anything, so she was very surprised. Instantly sat down, grabbed some yarn and took it for a test drive. Success.
  12. And now for a serious question. She's qualified for the third time since May of '23. That's 10 months. She's qualified three times in 10 months? How often do you have to qualify for this team?
  13. A pediatrician that shoots??? Will the AMA allow that??
  14. Today
  15. DeaconKC

Yildiz SxS

Get a hold of @Taos his boy ran one.
  16. Leroy Luck

Yildiz SxS

I know they are Turkish made. Academy sells them or used to. No experience with them otherwise.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.