SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Last I read on that (yesterday) there has not yet been a link established. Power was off something like 12 minutes before they found him. From what his sister said, the guy was hard pressed to walk to the head. Could be that he would have died then anyway. Or maybe all the speculation, warnings, and buildup for a week before took its toll and killed him. I know that a lot has been made of this in the press and social media, but until we have a coroner's report I'm not willing to say that it was the fault of PG&E.
  3. PM sent - may be serious about outright sale as well as possible trade discussed.
  4. Some poor fella's oxygen machine wouldn't work without power ~ he died. Surprised to only hear of one.
  5. Midway has 32 S&W brass for sale - 100 pieces for $18 + shipping
  6. Planned power outages this past week. I also saw in the news that SDG&E is thinking about the same kind of Public Safety Power Outages.
  7. A d Texaz U all put on a great State. I really enjoyed shooting the match and meeting you. Thanks for the great time hoping to see u down the road ! By the way i shot the match CLEAN!!!!!
  8. No kidding and in my favorite caliber. If I didn't have 4 deer guns. Great deal.
  9. Posse Pictures are posted!! https://www.facebook.com/pg/oakwoodoutlaws/photos/?tab=album&album_id=3397678083577461
  10. We had a great Raylyn Benefit shoot this weekend. The weather was perfect and it was so good to see everyone. This was definitely one of those events that demonstrates the SASS cowboy spirit and how we support those in need. Raylyn and family want to thank everyone for your generosity and prayers. We raised $5,001 for the Raylyn Foundation!!! Thank-you so much to everyone who donated money, goods and services to make this weekend a successful fundraiser and an awesome fun shoot!! I am posting photo evidence of a good time had by all on our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/oakwoodoutlaws/photos/?ref=page_internal Belle
  11. When the bottle busts and it’s all over the carpet it’s called “Oh sh**!”
  12. Friday night I camped outside near Lake George, CO. I was on staff at the council camporee for BSA. It was 3 degrees! I stayed warm because I was prepared.
  13. Also with the number of years, I fear.
  14. Heckofagator, if you don't have your rig yet, you could get .45 loops on the pistol rig, then lace a rawhide cord up one loop and down the next for a half dozen loops or so. .38's will fit fine in those. I've done that for years with a Mernickle rig.
  15. I rinse with hot water and scrub with a wadded up paper towel. If that doesn’t work, a plastic spatula should do it. I only use soap if absolutely necessary. Dry the pan, then put it back on the stove top and heat to almost cooking temperature. Shut off the heat and add about a nickel sized drop of olive oil to the pan, and spread around with a new paper towel.
  16. This is part of a post I do while we travel out to BorderTown. We always start the trip with the Tennessee State Shoot, so that is where this story needs to start. The Wartrace Regulators put on one of the best matches each year and each year somehow it just gets better and better. We had three days of shooting fun. They also made it a 12 stage match this year. The weather was just about perfect, well Saturday morning started out a little cool but turned out beautiful. Papa Dave, Whiskey Hayes, Randy St Eagle are just the front and faces but it takes a large and dedicated group to put on a match this big and make it run smoothly. Thanks to the entire Wartrace group, once again you all out did yourselves. The patterns were different and fun. Vendor row was great, Chickamauga Slim did a bang up job getting all the vendors. A special shout out to Slim from Lady T. How will you top it next year? No idea how you all can but I would bet odds that you manage somehow.
  17. Been out of SASS to long. Who are the current gunsmiths working on the '73? Can ship but would like someone in Ohio or Indiana.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.