SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I have two Baikal's for sale the first one is 12ga it is a IZH-43E-1C-M imported by EAA Corp single trigger 30" barrels and screw in choke tubes gun is in very good used condition this was a hunting gun and had sling swivels in the stock and forearm. The second gun is a 20ga Remington Spartan Gunworks SPR210 single trigger in perfect condition 26" barrels and again screw in choke tubes. $400 dollars each shipped for $25 to your FFL
  3. I have two Baikal's for sale the first one is 12ga it is a IZH-43E-1C-M imported by EAA Corp single trigger 30" barrels and screw in choke tubes gun is in very good used condition this was a hunting gun and had sling swivels in the stock and forearm. The second gun is a 20ga Remington Spartan Gunworks SPR210 single trigger in perfect condition 26" barrels and again screw in choke tubes. $400 dollars each shipped for $25 to your FFL
  4. Heck, I can't even hit a target that's standing still 40' away with a rifle sometimes.......and no body is shooting at me.
  5. This is one of those discussions were everyone is right and everyone is wrong. We, I think, have all seen the family photo - studio, reunion, family vacation, wedding, whatever - of a lineup of people with what are easily discerned as fake "Smile for the camera!" grins pasted on. We have also all seen people with toothy grins that look perfectly natural.
  6. This one looks more complicated than it is. If you know your way around a kitchen it is maybe 25 minutes to make. That's if you take your time about it. I've done it in about 15 minutes. Kind of a take on Chicken Piccata and a Putanesca sauce. Chicken Piccanesca 2 Large Chicken Breasts, cut into about ¼ to 1/3 inch strips. 4 Green Onions, Chopped ½ Cup Kalamata Olives, coarsely chopped 2 TBS. Capers, roughly chopped 2 or 3 Roasted Red Peppers, chopped Juice of 1 Lemon 1 Cup Dry White Wine ¼ Cup Dessert Wine, such as late harvest Gewurztraminer 1 Cup Flour, seasoned with about a TBS Kosher Salt and ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper. Olive Oil Butter (optional) Do all your prep – chop the Green Onions and put them aside. Chop the Olives, Capers, and Red Peppers and put them in a bowl, set aside. Mix the flour, salt, and pepper in a cake or pie pan. Slice the Chicken Breasts and set aside. In a large skillet heat about 2 TBS of Olive Oil over medium high heat, when it is hot, add about 1 TBS Butter (if using). Add the Green Onions, sauté for a minute or two, remove from pan, set aside. Working quickly, dredge the Chicken Breast strips in the seasoned flour and lay in the pan. You will likely need to do this in two batches. When lightly browned, flip and brown the second side, about 3 minutes per side. Remove from pan, set aside. Cook the rest of the Chicken, remove from pan. Add back the Green Onions, then add the chopped Olives, Capers, and Red Peppers. Sauté briefly, then add back the Chicken. Remove pan from the heat and add the Wine, return pan to heat. Add the lemon juice. Stir around some to coat the Chicken. Let reduce slightly. Transfer Chicken to serving platter and pour the sauce over the Chicken. Serve immediately.
  7. More towards Chaucer than Elizabethan. Or Church Slavonic to modern Russian.
  8. Spangenberg's closed years ago. A couple of the stores on Allen St. are selling firearms, mostly "cowboy style", and some ammunition.
  9. Is this a new-to-you shotgun? Have you used it before? Okay, so I don’t know know what the pins or the bores look like. You’ll get the idea. AVOID reaming out the pin bores. BEFORE I removed any metal from your shotgun (reaming out the firing pin “bores”), I would drench the bores several times with solvent, and then drift them several times with a CLOSE-fit (not tight-fit) brass rod....(AGAIN), a brass rod that does NOT fit the bores tightly. IF YOU DO REMOVE METAL, use a VERY FINE emory cloth and LIGHTLY sand the FIRING PINS...not the bores. THEN, lubricate the pin bores with DRY molybdenum disulfide powder....powder. Cat Brules
  10. When I decided go cordless I was between DeWalt and Milwaukee. I chose Milwaukee and am happy with them.
  11. Good starting point...Need to see Jim Bowie next week to do some cutting.... Thanks for the info... Texas Lizard
  12. Today
  13. The plant has a long history of medicinal properties and rich in Vitamin C. As with any herbal do your research.
  14. Down here, I told the sales girl I had a "cash guarantee card." She said, "Oh, we don't take those."
  15. If wonder if Rugged Gear could make gun rack for Spot?
  16. was thinking of replacing all the cordless stuff , milti brands with Porter Cable . now appears I need to look at other mfgrs , before I spend the $$$$ CB
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.