SASS Wire Forum
The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The ATF took essentially the same position on Form 1 suppressors, stating that any part made or intended to be used or modified for use in a 'home built' Form 1 suppressor was already a "suppressor" and each part required a Form 4 for transfer
  3. I actually thought about getting 44-40s to go with my 1860 Henry. I already pretend that the 44-40s are 44 Henry, so I could pretend that I have a first model american in .44 Henry too.
  4. Couple of clubs in Texas do the same thing. Here we call it Sharpshooter. Lots of fun.
  5. I made one for my late wife. Made it to only hold 5 rounds as it was easier for her to use.
  6. Tanda Weapon Systems . (Todd ) 1-800-315-1628 -7th & Star Rd. , Apache Junction , AZ. Send me your address , & I’ll get the money sent to you . Splitthumb
  7. Looks like it could be a sawed off 22!
  8. I cannot figure out this gun she’s wearing. Anybody?
  9. That's exactly the ones I'm most familiar with. They come with the door hardware package.
  10. Today
  11. This was made using ½" CPVC (for .38/.357) and wooden dowels. Recently passed it on to a new shooter (I'd never used it).
  12. https://www.bninoshops.com/products/wood-baseball-bat-american-flag
  13. Deuce, I have a couple of fixtures used on that jig. Browning HP and another. I’ll dig them out.
  14. I found this photo. I have no idea where to get one of these. I just thought it was cool.
  15. Has her rifle been modified? The spring in the mag tube can be untill 3 1/2 to 4 inches protrude past the tube. GW
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.