SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Here ya go: biodegradable shotshell wads for reloaders.
  3. It is a handful! I probably should have bought the .480 Ruger but shooting .45 Colt out of the ,454 is very economical. I had no problems with the one I had but did trade it due to the severe recoil. They are accurate and do not be standing beside it when it goes off. A second quick shot is hard to do accurately. I prefer the .41. or 44 mag.
  4. Widder, I assumed this project was for at least partially for hunting. BTW, all four FA 10" guns mentioned were/are octagon barrels. Very pleasing to the eyes...as are a couple pair of Model 97s that I shoot in CAS. Long barrel relly helps tame muzzle. Even the weight of a first generation HoloSight that is atop my 6" helps tame. In its early open sight configuration, it could touch my cap bream pretty easy off-hand. In hunting situation, I pretty much demand a rest. I actually have a back pack I'm accustomed to shooting from. bb
  5. This country is so messed up. I think we're the only nation on Earth where a citizen can be within the law one moment and then suddenly be committing a felony the moment he crosses into another state.
  6. Imported by Cimarron, made by ASM. Unfired, but no box. 38spec. Small dent in the navy sized grip (safe ding) $400.00+ shipping
  7. you can find 20 ga snap caps on ebay. better for dry fire than dummy rounds unless you have something to use in the primer to prevent damage to your firing pin.
  8. Hoss

Berm

And you are 100% entitled to your opinion! I don’t avoid clubs with down range movement stages, just not my favorite. I do prefer when there is downrange that requires rifle to be left behind to have a table with an angled marker to restage on, as opposed to vertically.
  9. Just use fired rounds, what could be better?
  10. Pre safety (1982) JM Marlin 1894 Marlin carbine in 38/357. Gun is stock, never been near a cowboy match. 18.5" barrel, holds 10 38 spec No marks on the bule, a few small scratches in the wood.Hol $850.00 delivered to your FFL
  11. Stock except for jewled hammer. Nice original model Vaquero, blue with box and paperwork $550.00 + $20 shipping to your FFL
  12. Just fill the hull with cotton - simple as that
  13. And if used only for the gun belt, would they be allowed in B Western?
  14. I've used all 3 to carry .44 cal percussion cylinders for '58 remington, '51 navy, 61 navy, and '60 army with no issues. T.F. Jack
  15. Several years ago, I had a new CZ SxS in my trunk, headed from MA to CT to deliver the gun to Happy Trails for a bit of smoothing. It wasn't until I saw the "Welcome to Connecticut" sign that I realized that I was now in a state that did not honor my permits, and had no sympathy for out-of-staters caught with firearms. Slowed down so as not to give any troopers a reason to pull me over. Not a state to be taken lightly. LL
  16. I tried to pm you about that Beaver Brand hat. Won’t go thru. You can e mail me at sixshooterbob@hotmail.com if you want.
  17. 1861 Whirtney reproduction with display case for sale. Pertinent characteristics: Steel 1861 Whitney .36 Cal; Manufacturer: Double Diamond which was Euomanufactures logo ; Precursor to Palmetto & Pietta Date of Mfg: Unknown -no date code probably from the late 60s early 70s Finish: Very Clean Brown/Patina. No Rust. Barrel Address: Dixie Gun Works, Inc Price: $450.00 shipped
  18. I am trying to find someone who makes/sells 20 gauge lightweight dummy rounds. I have some but they are full weight, for shucking practice I need lightweight rounds. Any help would be appreciated.
  19. Today
  20. Didn’t know that!! My dad was a WOJG in the Air Force during that conflict. Tiny Bubbles!! LOL!!! And thank you for the kind and encouraging words!!
  21. I am of the opposite opinion.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.