SASS Wire Forum

Kansas state championship

Congratulations to Dandy as the Kansas men's overall champion,  Congratulations to Cooncan as the Kansas overall lady champion, and overall lady champion.

A congratulations to John Wesley Hardin as the overall men's champion of the Kansas state championship.

• Like 7

Nice job putting on the match Dawg!  Congrats to the 2024 champions!

Congrats to the winners...especially John Wesley Hardin...he finally must have gotten his poop in a group and not been his own worst enemy for a change. Congrats JW

Outstanding match put on by an outstanding club, if you haven’t shot here you are missing out!

• Like 3

Dawg we had a great time as we have had the past 20 years or so shooting with you.  A special thanks because i noticed that you put the rugs at the tables inside so they didn"t get wet overnight. Just little things you do make you one of the best. Thanx again.   

High Plains Smokey  :)

• Like 2

Thanks to Dawg and crew for a great shoot. Now if I can get my ammo loader to load some decent ammo. Oh wait......that's me.

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, JohnWesleyHardin said:

It was a great match and I had a great time!

And you shot very well and always seemed to be smiling and joking with everyone. Congrates on your win!

An excellent match! I love shooting at Butterfield Gulch. Great stages, great folks, always a great match, (as are their monthlies).

Thanks to Flint Hills Dawg and his club for all their tireless efforts and hard work!

• Like 2

The hospitality at the event was excellent, made the drive up from Texas well worth the trip.  Great folks running the match and on the posse.!

Johnny

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2024 at 4:39 PM, Half-a-Hand Henri said:

Great match in a beautiful location.  Thanks to all who worked so hard to put on this excellent match.  And the bonus?  My dogs loved the pond!! 

Were those beautiful labs parked alongside the road yours?

Edited by Abilene Slim SASS 81783