SASS Wire Forum

Just a shout-out to the moderators.

Moderators are like psychics:

They have the gift of seeing the future, and that includes knowing where a particular post is heading and fending off a possible response that may result in a warning. :excl:

[and I mean this in a good way] ;)

A big thank you is definitely in order for all the people that are moderators. A very needful but thankless job. I appreciate them for trying their best to weed out the spammers and bad actors

• Like 1

A hardy thank you from Eyesa to all the Moderators.

Hey they get paid good money to moderate this place!! :lol:

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, Crooked River Pete, SASS 43485 said:

Along those lines looks like the " How would you carry them " thread got locked. Any idea why? You would think that would be explained so it doesn't happen again.

I was wondering the same.

1 hour ago, Crooked River Pete, SASS 43485 said:

Along those lines looks like the " How would you carry them " thread got locked. Any idea why? You would think that would be explained so it doesn't happen again.

Juvenile comments. No idea how bad it got, but I chose not to participate in the thread.

• Like 1

In some cases it is easier to "hide" an entire thread rather than to nuke a a single "inappropriate" post, followed by purging all of the subsequent comments that quote the initial offensive text.

Some here might consider re-reading the Forum Guidelines regarding verboten subject matter and commentary.

NOTE: Repeat offenders are subject to loss of posting privileges.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Okie Sawbones, SASS #77381 said:

Censorship...

If you disagree with an action taken by a moderator, please contact the Wire Forum Administrator.

https://forums.sassnet.com/index.php?/guidelines/

• Like 1