SASS Wire Forum

New Pietta SA Offering

Cholla

I stopped by the EMF/Pietta booth at Shot Show 2024 and they have a new SA Colt close that looks outstanding. My understanding is they are CCH and final finished here in the US. I did not get a price. The CCH is real charcoal and bone, not a chemical treatment. I think they look fantastic. I think they start shipping soon. 

IMG_1266.jpeg

IMG_1267.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Okay, where is the Drool emoji?

• Haha 2

thats one beautiful revolver , i might be tempted but im not shooting all thatr i own already enough and ive already been thinking on that new tauras ....so many things to think on , decisions , desissions , VN , haight ashbury , canada ? whats a guy to do ? 

back then i knew - today i know , im going to look into that tauras ....i kinda like it and i have its older family member already , im also going to look at these just for s&g because it looks real purdy 

• Like 2

If the Pietta hand-finished version isn't your cup of tea, Taylor's & Co. is offering a Cerakote version of the SAA clone this year. It reminded me of a Ruger Wrangler in color. If Cerakote is your thing, I recommend checking it out.

• Like 1

Beautiful! I'll be looking into these!

20240124_085839.jpg

20240124_085912.jpg

• Like 2

Peitta is the Cowboy Match Sponsor for 2024 End of Trail hosted by the Arizona Territorial Company of Rough Riders. You will get to see these guns on vendors' row this year at the end of February. EOT 2024 dates are Feb. 26 – March 3, 2024.

TB

Edited by Turquoise Bill, SASS #39118
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I wish Uberti or one if those outfits would make an 1875 remington clone in Stainless steel in .44 magnum! I would by two or three!

• Like 1

i keep coming back to this thread - that is one gorgeous revolver to be sure - kinda wish i didnt have all the sets i do that i wont part with - id jump on a par of those real quick , i like that look 

I would like to actually handle one. The CCH is a bit over powering and those grips are awful IMHO 

Still good to see new products.

Best Wishes

:FlagAm: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Texas Jack Black said:

I would like to actually handle one. The CCH is a bit over powering and those grips are awful IMHO 

Still good to see new products.

Best Wishes

:FlagAm: 

I agree on both points.  CCH is definitely a beautiful thing, but those are a bit much.  Reminds me of tie dyed t-shirt.  And those grips are, well, awful.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Happy Trails, SASS #4461 said:

How you doing Hap. I  remember the last time we chatted at Manville. Do you still have that Ivory stocked 66?

Best Wishes

TJB

Bartlett Bounty Hunters

20 minutes ago, Buckshot Bear said:

Very nice looking pistol, I do really like my TALO Ruger's -

RU5164.thumb.jpg.afbb65e7a14f4bf8bf3f8c68e05ee6af.jpg

I like em too!

• Thanks 1

I agree, gives em character. I kinda like mine looking like I actually use them, but not beat up!

Bet they are sweet in person mate.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Eyesa Horg said:

I agree, gives em character. I kinda like mine looking like I actually use them, but not beat up!

Bet they are sweet in person mate.

me too , the wear is what makes them yours , some folks add it but i like them to acquire it over time and use myself , 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1