SASS Wire Forum

O K Corral Oct 26, 1881

Rye Miles #13621

30 shots in 30 seconds propelled these men into history.
30 shots in 30 seconds defined the West on October 26, 1881 in Tombstone, Arizona

If it had been CAS shooters, everyone would have lived. Sure, they would have needed to go to the doc to get the bullets pulled, kind of like splinters and that's if the bullets even penetrated the clothing. Knowing my luck, the time would have malfunctioned and a reshoot would be needed...everyone knows that a reshoot is the kiss of death.:o

1 hour ago, Cypress Sun said:

If it had been CAS shooters, everyone would have lived. Sure, they would have needed to go to the doc to get the bullets pulled, kind of like splinters and that's if the bullets even penetrated the clothing. 

Mi bullets would have penetrared. 

1 hour ago, Cypress Sun said:

If it had been CAS shooters, everyone would have lived. Sure, they would have needed to go to the doc to get the bullets pulled, kind of like splinters and that's if the bullets even penetrated the clothing. Knowing my luck, the time would have malfunctioned and a reshoot would be needed...everyone knows that a reshoot is the kiss of death.:o

My .38's would have done the job!

12 minutes ago, Duffield, SASS #23454 said:

Mi bullets would have penetrared. 

2 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

My .38's would have done the job!

I think that mine would have also. There are some folks loads that wouldn't though.<_<

Having knocked down several rifle, pistol, and shotgun targets that were   NOT intended to be knocked down, I suspect that my ammunition would be sufficient to penetrate any hide subjected to their impact! :rolleyes: :lol: <_<

After receiving numerous complaints of obscured targets from shooters several places behind me in the queue, it’s not likely that my smoke would be subject to protest! :unsure: B)

Probably the worst day of Wyatt Earp's life, but it's what defined him.

Not trying to hijack the thread (anymore than anyone else) but what would Wyatt be remembered for if the OK Corral had not happened?  Would he be remembered at all?

31 minutes ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

Not trying to hijack the thread (anymore than anyone else) but what would Wyatt be remembered for if the OK Corral had not happened?  Would he be remembered at all?

We never would have heard of him if it wasn't for Stuart N. Lake writing the book.

56 minutes ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

Probably would have been remembered as just another lawman in the Old West. 

15 hours ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

Perhaps even more remembered for his misdeeds 

5 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Perhaps even more remembered for his misdeeds 

I think he did more good than bad. 

Archived