SASS Wire Forum

Funny Photos - add some.

Pat Riot

32 minutes ago, Pat Riot said:

image.jpeg.15336f492e137ba579b60551c3f3c38e.jpeg

You don't even have to do that.  My wife's last three SUVs have had pressure sensor stems.  Not only do they snap off  like celery stalks, (expensive to replace!) In an emergency you cannot use an aerosol flat sealer.  I have a full sized spare for each vehicle.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

......"....... you said you wanted a drain, .... you did not specify a 'working' drain" ........  ^_^

39 minutes ago, Black Angus McPherson said:

Oh, it works.  It just needs to rain a little more.  :D

Angus

Gravity and elevation.

This will probably go downhill from here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

Gravity and elevation.

This will probably go downhill from here.

It is a slippery slope.

• Haha 4

Somewhat on the subject of that drain, in the thread about a dream bathroom, someone said "the floor sloping toward the drain" like it was a bad thing. I thought that was the idea. The drain was at the lowest part and everything sloped toward the drain so water would run down into the drain? Someone also commented - pretty sure it was the same person - about tile 6 inches up the wall. Again, like it was a bad thing. If I had a sheetrock wall in my bathroom, and I had ceramic tile going 6 inches up the wall, I would feel better. If we got a flood going there it's got to be more than six inches deep before it starts soaking the sheetrock.

What am I missing here?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

What am I missing here?

.......... here in "upside-down" land using sheetrock in a bathroom is not recommended, nor allowed. .... and for, mostly, the same suggestions you are hinting at ,,,,  -_-

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

.......... here in "upside-down" land using sheetrock in a bathroom is not recommended, nor allowed. .... and for, mostly, the same suggestions you are hinting at ,,,,  -_-

That's weird.

Here we have two types of sheetrock. You got the regular sheetrock, with the paper covering is white. Then you have green sheetrock. This is moisture resistant, and is designed for use in kitchens and bathrooms. It's got green paper on it.

This is the bathroom they built when they built my house in 1956.

IMG_20240423_143335267.thumb.jpg.a8fc03e138503b1cf12887a96b5b317b.jpg

Ceramic tile goes up about 4 feet on the walls, and then sheetrock all the rest of the way up.

IMG_20240423_143413596.thumb.jpg.4c2d175b542112f1d97a75367a288b42.jpg

In the bathtub the tile goes up about 6 feet, but then sheetrock the rest of the way to the ceiling.

IMG_20240423_143501369.thumb.jpg.1999d589fba2d7a446c3e8e6de745ea1.jpg

This is the shower that was put in the new master bedroom when it was built somewhere around 1995. The tile goes about six and a half feet up the walls, but then again it's sheetrock from the top of the tile to the ceiling. And all of the bathroom outside of the shower is sheetrock.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

aQBieSNXuxDu.jpeg

I believe it was THE GANG THAT COULDN'T SHOOT STRAIGHT. Italian gangster. Mafioso. Big fat guy. And whenever he would go to a restaurant and order spaghetti, he would take off his suit coat, and then his neck tie, and then his shirt. And he would sit there at the table wearing his undershirt which had red stains all over the front of it.

Apparently it liked to taste his dinner too.

• Haha 5

The front wall is glass. The door is open all the way, 180°, so the door is lying flush against the glass wall. The doorway is completely open. The woman sees the door, pulls it towards her and attempts to walk through the glass wall (thinking it is the open doorway), bouncing off.

• Haha 1