SASS Wire Forum

Bearded man smashes women’s weight lighting record

Buckshot Bear

I'm really starting to appreciate being old. Things don't look so great down the road. :ph34r:

31 minutes ago, Buckshot Bear said:

The bearded man did this to prove several points:

1) At the highest levels of competition in most sports, women can't compete with men.

2) This trans nonsense is so out of hand the governing bodies will not use science or common sense.

3) The tranny's weightlifting record he broke was bulls**t to be called a record in the first place. 

Greg Doucette said it better,

“I think this proves a point,” Doucette said.

“If a guy can just show up and then set the … record, doesn’t that prove that it’s not fair? So how long before the powers-that-be suddenly wake up, smell the coffee and understand that if you’re born a female you’re not gonna be as powerful, as strong … as if you were born a male.”

“I’m stating facts,” Doucette said of the “unfair advantage” — comparing it to the advantage a woman would have if she entered a drag queen show against men.

Tranny who's record was broken (by the bearded man), insults women. Greg Doucette responds.

:

18 minutes ago, Dirty Dan Dawkins said:

The bearded man did this to prove several points:

1) At the highest levels of competition in most sports, women can't compete with men.

2) This trans nonsense is so out of hand the governing bodies will not use science or common sense.

3) The tranny's weightlifting record he broke was bulls**t to be called a record in the first place. 

Greg Doucette said it better,

“I think this proves a point,” Doucette said.

“If a guy can just show up and then set the … record, doesn’t that prove that it’s not fair? So how long before the powers-that-be suddenly wake up, smell the coffee and understand that if you’re born a female you’re not gonna be as powerful, as strong … as if you were born a male.”

“I’m stating facts,” Doucette said of the “unfair advantage” — comparing it to the advantage a woman would have if she entered a drag queen show against men.

Tranny who's record was broken (by the bearded man), insults women. Greg Doucette responds.

:

But the bitching from the it that is moaning and complaining proves how one sided the whole BS is

...... The it didn't stand up for the 'rights' of the bearded man who said he identified as a women..... The it just had to have a sooky la la moment. 

I'm just over the news saturation of trans this and trans that our younger generation is being bombarded with. 

Yes there was punk rockers and Goth etc people.... But when they woke up to themselves they could dress normally and laugh at how they used to dress...... You can't sew your d###k back on when you one day realise what an idiot you where. 

All this woke crap in my lame opinion is part of the suicide issue too. They get older and find out everything is not a win. With social media, bullying is 24/7 and they don't even know what the hell sex they are. Schools teach them that they can be what ever they want. No wonder they're so confused.

Who gives a %**&$ ???

He broke the record essentially by competing on a different plane.  The women just need to refuse to acknowledge  his record and move on.  It isn't a womans' record -- its a Trans record in the final analysis.  The wokies want to overthink everything.  Just ignore them.  

25 minutes ago, Dusty Devil Dale said:

Who gives a %**&$ ???

He broke the record essentially by competing on a different plane.  The women just need to refuse to acknowledge  his record and move on.  It isn't a womans' record -- its a Trans record in the final analysis.  The wokies want to overthink everything.  Just ignore them.  

Since history and record keeping is out of their hands, competitors simply ignoring and not acknowledging these events won't ever go on record, but these imposters false accomplishments will. Time will blur and muddle the truth. Credit should be appropriately given to where credit is truly due, not to some "shim" with an emotional disorder. There will never be an asterisk to clarify any of this and future generations will read and accept lies for facts.

The ultimate goal is not to challenge what us old farts think, but to blur the minds of our kids, grandkids and so forth to a distorted sense of reality far from what is good and true. 

It just keeps getting more ridiculous.

‘Woke’ University of Pittsburgh professor denies difference in male, female skeletons (msn.com)

What I don't understand is why they prohibit performance enhancing drugs/steroids, UNLESS you are trans-sexual.  Then taking some of the same drugs to physically support  your mental state does not disqualify you.   Being part of the woke agenda seems to make you exempt.  

there are a lot of things happening in this world that just arent right , im going on record as not giving recognition to any of these abnormal behaviors or any "records" they might record - history will not look fondly on this period of our existence should there be any memory , 

God made two distinct  genders and all this pretending is what the end off the world as we know it looks like , past civilizations would have squelched this before it even started , we allowed it to exist , now its being crammed down our throats as well as our children's and this kind of thing makes it legitimate , 

the nose of the camel is under the tent - its time to make a stance and shoot the camel ....metaphorically speaking of course , i might have said slam the closet door or other things , im all for tolerance till it becomes the catalyst for intolerance , and in my humble option thats where we are today , live and let live - not live and be controlled by those that cant stand how they live , i wont accept anymore of the BS ....yall do as you please 

If "it" has a Y-chromosome, then "it" belongs in the men's categories.
Mental illness or the desire to cheat, does not change the physiology.

Apparently the female athletes are forced to compete against these abominations, because if they don't compete... they lose their scholarships.
After all these mental cases beat the real women, there will only be mental cases chosen to go to the Olympics as "women."

Bah.

I would say they need to create a trans category, for those that look in a mirror, after coming out of the shower, and can't seem to figure out what gender they are. 

Now...that would also open up a can of worms too.

Should they have a category for men transitioning to women, and a different category for women transitioning to men?

What about the ones that claim no gender?

What about the ones claiming both genders at the same time?

What about those that identify with no human gender. Then you would have to have a category for those that think they are seahorses, one for those that think they are pickups, or '57 Chevys, or think they are a cloud come down to earth, and possibilities go on, and on, ad nauseum. 

Where, exactly, will it all end?

Point is this...the men that pretend to be women cannot compete against other men, and they want to win, so they choose to compete against those that are, by nature, subject to being physically not as strong. Heck, why don't the grown men compete against children? Think of all the records they could break if they competed against children!!! They cheat, so they can win, to feel good about themselves. 

They do not have what it takes, by discipline, or training, or desire, or physical abilities, to compete fairly against their own gender. 

They "win" the competition, by fraud, and deceit, and their "win" is a farce. 

Those that allow men to compete against women, should be fired, and it should be in the rules that someone with an XY chromosome, cannot, and should not, compete against anyone with an XX chromosome. No amount of perfume, or deodorant, or surgery, or clothing, or pretending, can change the XY chromosome, or the XX chromosome. You are, at conception, what you are. Nothing can change that. Deal with it!!!

2 hours ago, Dirty Dan Dawkins said:

Well hell, Budweiser has jumped on the tranny train. guess I need a new beer brand.

Meet Bud Light’s New Transgender Brand Ambassador (msn.com)

I don’t drink Budweiser products because I can’t stand the “beechwood aged” taste so now I have yet another reason to say “no thanks”

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:
Gateway Kid

1 minute ago, Gateway Kid SASS# 70038 Life said:

I don’t drink Budweiser products because I can’t stand the “beechwood aged” taste so now I have yet another reason to say “no thanks”

Regards

Gateway Kid

I can only hope this is an April Fool's Day joke.  :wacko:

Does Budweiser now need to find a bunch of trans-Clydesdales, to pull their famous beer wagon...plus a trans-Dalmatian to sit on the wagon. I wonder how it would sit...straight down, or to the side?  

A new slogan: "This Bud-less Is For You".

Lots of possible changes coming up, should this not be an April Fool's Day joke. 

Well if it is an April Fools joke they (poster, possibly alphabet crowd) can’t read a calendar either because it was posted on the second not the first.

Regards

Gateway Kid

1 hour ago, Gateway Kid SASS# 70038 Life said:

Well if it is an April Fools joke they (poster, possibly alphabet crowd) can’t read a calendar either because it was posted on the second not the first.

Regards

Gateway Kid

Haa...well maybe numbers are now trans, and April 2nd, is now April 1st. That makes about as much sense as the rest of their thinking.  :blink:

On 4/1/2023 at 7:42 PM, Dirty Dan Dawkins said:

comparing it to the advantage a woman would have if she entered a drag queen show against men.

Not the same at all.  I've seen a drag show & I'm not sure the woman would have any advantage at all.

just where are the womens rights groups here ? dont they have any self respect at all - they demanded recognition back when and got it , why are they no longer representing women ? ive lost all respect for any womens lib movement 

Archived