SASS Wire Forum

It's Almost Friday Humor Thread

Subdeacon Joe

So a man goes to eat at a fancy restaurant. He's never been there before and is excited for a nice meal. The very first thing he does when he sits down is accidentally knock his spoon onto the floor with his elbow. To his surprise a waiter promptly picks up the dirty spoon and gives him a clean one right out of his shirt pocket.

"Wow, you guys all carry spoons in your pocket?" he asked.

"Well sure." the waiter replies. "We had an efficiency consultant in last week and he told us we could increase over all productivity by 3.5% by carrying fresh spoons in our pockets so now we all do it."

"Wow that's impressive," the man says. "By the way, I should let you know that you have a piece of string hanging out of your fly."

"Oh we all do!" the waiter says. "The consultant said we were wasting a lot of time washing our hands so he told us to tie this piece of string to ourselves. So when I need to go, I just use the string. Since I never actually touch myself, there's no need to wash my hands!"

"I see." Says the man. "So how do you get your penis back into your pants?" he asks.

"Well. I don't know abut these these other guys, but I use the spoon."

• Haha 4

A soldier was at a lecture hall, listening to a celebratory speech given by the general. He was getting more and more bored.

The soldier turned to the woman beside him and asked “How long is that old windbag going to go on?”

The woman replied “Young man, do you know who I am? I am the wife of that ‘old windbag’!”

The soldier replied “And you, ma’am, do you know who I am?”

“No”, replied the general’s wife.

“Oh, thank heavens”, replied the soldier and left the hall post haste.

• Haha 5

Maybe HUMOR isn’t the place for this.  ))))

Wartime fabric rationing affected all aspects of women’s fashion in the 1940s, including hosiery — or the lack thereof. Durable, stretchy nylon stockings had only recently replaced delicate, uncomfortable silk ones in most American women’s wardrobes when they were pulled from production in favor of nylon parachutes and rope. In response, women started applying foundation to their legs to give a nylon-like effect, and brands sold “liquid stockings” for this exact purpose. Some women even completed the illusion with a false backseam drawn on in eyeliner or eyebrow pencil.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Snip-it_1708613801471.thumb.jpg.cbd6533fc4d76e4fd2dc6918041e9514.jpg

Edited by Father Kit Cool Gun Garth
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

“My flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks.

As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and told us that "Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, so lovely people, if you could just put your trays up, that would be super."

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed a well-dressed rather Arabic-looking woman hadn't moved a muscle. "Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines but I asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground."

She calmly turned her head and said, "In my country, I am called a Princess and I take orders from no one."

To which, without missing a beat the flight attendant replied, "Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. Tray-up, &itch”

main-qimg-1f9cdaca1877db17ce25b66097d83df1
  • Haha 5

TWO LITTLE OLD LADIES....

Two little old ladies, Niamh and Tara, were sitting on a park bench outside the local town hall in Limerick, where a flower show was in progress.

The short one, Niamh, leaned over and said, "Life is so boring. We never have any fun anymore.

For €10 I'd take my clothes off and streak through that stupid, boring flower show"!

"You're on!", said Tara, holding up a €10 bill.

So, Niamh slowly fumbled her way out of her clothes. She grabbed a dried flower from a nearby display and held it between her teeth.

Then, completely na*ked, she streaked (as fast as an old lady could) through the front door of the flower show.

Waiting outside, her friend soon heard a huge commotion inside the hall, followed by loud applause and shrill whistling.

Finally, the smiling Niamh came through the exit door surrounded by a cheering, clapping crowd.

"What happened", asked Tara?

"I won €100 as 1st prize for 'Best Dried Arrangement'!

Edited by Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

A bloke goes to a psychiatrist. He says “Doc I have been having really strange dreams for the last month”. Doc asks “Ok. What are the dreams?”. Bloke says “It’s like there is a football World Cup going on. Every night I see a football match but with donkeys! It’s driving me crazy! That’s all I think about all day”. Doc smiles, thinks for a while, and says “Ok. Here is a prescription. Take 2 pills tonight before sleeping and you won’t have any of those dreams any longer.” Bloke thanks the doctor profusely, gets up and walks to the door. He pauses, turns around and asks the doc “Doc if it is ok, can I start the medicine from tomorrow night?”. Doc looks puzzled and asks him “Why? Why not tonight?”. Bloke looks down and whispers “Tonight is the final”

• Haha 6

Texan flies into Sydney, gets in a taxi and asks to go to his hotel in Manly, so they have to go through the city and across the Sydney Harbour Bridge (They could take the tunnel, but that’d **** the joke!)

As they’re driving towards the city, the texan sees the Sydney tower, and asks the taxi driver “What’s that?’ Taxi driver says “Mate, That’s Sydney Tower!” Texan asks ‘How long did it take to build it?” Driver says “Dunno! I think about a year”! Texan says “Back home in Texas I own a construction company, and my boys could’ve done that job in 6 months, tops!” Driver nods, impressed!

A bit later the Texan sees the Sydney Harbour Bridge. “Hey Fella, What’s that?” Driver says “ Sydney Harbour Bridge, Mate!” ‘How long did they take to build that?” Yeah, Not sure! I think it took about 2 years!”. Texan says “My boys could’ve knocked that up in under a year, Maximum!”

As they’re driving onto the Sydney Harbour Bridge, The Texan looks out his window and sees the Sydney Opera House, he asks the Driver ‘Hey Fella, that white building down there, What’s that?”

Driver says ‘F***ed if I know mate! It wasn’t there this morning!’

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

There was a priest who led a poor congregation. He tried everything he could to raise money with pancake breakfasts, spaghetti dinners and all kinds of raffles, but none of them brought in the money the parish needed. He was driving by the track one day and figured maybe horse racing could do it for him. He checked out a horse auction but the going rate for a good racehorse was too high for his budget.

Being a man of God and faith, the priest settled on a donkey and entered him in a race. And to the surprise of everyone except perhaps a man of faith, the donkey came in third. A headline on the next day’s Racing Form read, “PRIEST’S ASS SHOWS.”

Thus inspired, he ran the donkey a second time and this time it won. The next day’s Racing Form read, “PRIEST’S ASS OUT IN FRONT.”

The bishop by this time had heard about the priest’s racing venture, and ordered him to stop as a poor parish couldn’t easily stand up to negative publicity. The headline next day read “BISHOP SCRATCHES PRIEST’S ASS.”

The bishop ordered the priest to get rid of the donkey immediately so he gave it to the Mother Superior of the convent down the road. The headline read “NUN HAS THE BEST ASS IN TOWN” and the bishop fainted at the breakfast table.

Mother Superior, overcome with guilt, sold the donkey to a farmer just outside the city and the Racing Form read next morning, “NUN SELLS HER ASS FOR TWENTY DOLLARS.”

They buried the bishop the next day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4