SASS Wire Forum

It's Almost Friday Humor Thread

Subdeacon Joe

5 hours ago, LawMan Mark, SASS #57095L said:

side effects.jpg

And possible Loss of Rhythm, as in, not clapping in time with the others.

But, her beer is still full.

Check back after she drinks her rhythm-juice!  

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Alpo said:

Macaroni and cheese on a burger?

Yeah....ain't new, been seeing it on cooking shows for a few years now.  But I don't understand it either.  Just like the fetish for putting a sunny-side-up egg on everything so all the yolk runs off with the first bite. I can sort of understand it on a bowl of pasta, but not on a sandwich.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’ve had the egg on the burger a time or two.  It’s really tasty, but I don’t want it every time!

I often put chorizo in my mac ‘n’ cheese, so mac ‘n’ cheese on a burger isn’t really much of a stretch.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

It would be nice if you would actually POST an article instead of just a link.

It's a Facebook Reel.   I didn't feel like spending half an hour trying to find it on YouTube.  Be nice if people got over their fear of Facebook.

Synopsis: video from inside cruiser, Sheriff pulls guy over for parking in the left lane and not moving back to the center or right lane.

Asks if the guy has any weapons.  Is told no.  Responds as above.

And this has nothing to do with the FB link,  this site merged my posts...

Again.

Edited by Subdeacon Joe
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Be nice if people got over their fear of Facebook.  

Joe, ol’ buddy!!

I have no fear of Facebook!!  I choose not to use it because it, more often than not, either aggravates or offends me!!  

My sister is on Farcebook and I am sure that I would end up offending others when I single her out for some stupidity she’s always posting.

Because of that I often miss the video or other media that you offer.  I have to tap dance around Facebook’s exclusions, sometimes without success, which frustrates and annoys me.

If, when I follow the link to one of your offerings, it doesn’t come right up, I just move on.

Thanks for trying, I guess.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

more often than not, either aggravates or offends me!!  

Yeah...it can be irksome.  But I don't find that I have to do much dancing around on it, I just scroll past the annoying stuff.

A good 3/4 of the stuff I post here I find on FB (which is why I'll sometimes preface a post with "Something I found on FB" so that people who don't like FB can then just close the thread and not have to deal with something found on FB ;)).  USUALLY it's pretty easy to open something there, then "Open in Browser" and I get a link that most people here can or will use, or to copy text and photos to post here.  Or I'll see a name on a reel/short and search that name on YouTube.  If I find the channel and the video is easy to find I post the YouTube link - and a third of the time get irked at THIS forum because it won't left me post because there is an emoji embedded in the YouTube video.  

I don't know if it's on this end or the FB end that doesn't allow the videos to embed here.  But there are enough people here who are not...uh...adverse to FB that I feel it's worth posting FB links.